Done part two

Okay so this book won't be ending. This isnt the final chapter. I think I'm going to go till like 30 then start sorry for the false alarm. And the slow update just been busy.

Shout out to all of you. You guys are the best fans I could ever ask for I'm truly grateful for all and I hope you will read the second book.

Once again thanks. Love yall. And hope you enjoy this chapter.

Daniel pov

"Daniel, don't." I looked at Brittany did she invite him over. "Daniel please go outside." I sat my son in his walker.

"Chris what the fuck are you doing here?" He smiled. "I'm here to see my girlfriend." I looked at Brittany is she going back out with him. I shook the thought off no I know she wouldn't.

"Chris,I told you we are done now please leave." Twist laughed. "I'm giving you another chance." I moved a little closer. Brittany arm went up in front of me.

"Daniel please leave." I looked at her. "You promised you were going to listen to me from now on." Shit I did promise that I just turned around and kissed her.

"Anything you say babe." I backed up from the door.

Brittany pov

Why would Daniel just kiss me. I looked at Twist his eyes were cold and dark. Like the day he hit me.

"Can we talk out side Brittany?" I noticed Princeton moved from Zarah's side to Diggy's.

"Sure Chris." Before I closed the door I felt a hands on the knob. I looked up and Daniel was right there.

"You can talk but the door stays open." I did argue, hell I kinda glad he said that.

Chris and I walked near his car. "What the hell do you think your doing ,kissing that nigga in front of me." I looked at him. Anger fulled me.

"Excuse me,I told you we were done what don't you get. Damn why don't you just leave me alone."

He looked at the door and I looked. Diggy and the rest of the boys were there.

"Look, I'm sorry I know but you can't give us another chance?" This nigga must be on some crack, or something he has more mood swings then a pregnant woman.

"Chris your sick you better get some help. What the hell is wrong with you, one minute you hate me the next you want me back. Look just leave and forget we were ever a thing."

He looked at me his eyes dark once more. "Brittany, look I'm not asking anymore ima tell you. We are dating again." He grabbed my arm.

"Chris stop you're hurting me!" I felt tears come to my eyes but not tears of sadness, tears of anger.

Before I knew it I slapped him. Diggy and the rest of the boys came running out. "Stay the fuck away from me!" He let go of my arm.

Diggy got in the middle of us. "Do we have an issue?" Chris laughed. "Not that me kicking her ass can't handle."

Diggy moved closer to Chris. I grabbed Diggy by the arm. "Let's just leave babe come on please."

Diggy didn't move. "Diggy please my side is on fire I need to sit down somewhere." I know it's bad that I'm lying but anything to get him away going to jail again.

He turned to the side. Put his hand around my side and walked me to the house.

Ray looked at me. "Damn..." Zarah pulled his hair. "Stop Ray." Roc laughed at Chris as he got in his car.

"That nigga got bitch slapped. Damn Brittany I didn't know you had that in you." I smiled a little.

After sitting me down Diggy walked out back. I know he needs some time to cool off but I wish I could talk to him I know he is pissed.

Prodigy sat on a stool in the kitchen. "If he would have hit you, you know Diggy would be back in jail right?" I nodded. "Look Brittany all I'm saying is once Diggy has his mind sat on something he does it whether good or bad."

Roc threw a pillow at prodigy head. "Nigga shut up, sounding like a fucking fortune cookie." I couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't hate Roc you mad cuz everything that come out your mouth sound like something off a cereal box for kids." Everyone was dying. I looked outside and Diggy was sitting in the pool chair with his head low.

I got up and went outside. He looked up and smiled. "What are you doing up I thought I told you too sit down." I giggled.

"I came to see if you were okay." He moved over a little bit. "Yeah just thinking. I should have beat his ass." I put my hand on top if his.

"No you shouldn't have because that makes you no better. And Daniel when I look into your eyes I see someone ten times better." He looked up and smiled.

"Really and why is that?" I blushed, damn he still have these effects on me. "Because I see a loving father and a wonderful boyfriend that's why."

He lifted my head and kissed me. "Brittany without you I wouldn't have my son. I'm glad I ran into at the mall." I laughed at the memory.

"Yeah rude ass." I playfully pushed him. He laughed,"Yeah I am." I couldn't help it, his lips were calling me. I kissed him.

Then Roc came outside. "Hey Brittany some lady at the door saying that she lives here." I sighed, damn it,Diggy and I were having a moment.

"Yeah here I come." I moved to the door slowly.

My body still ached. When I reached the door and looked at my mother. This was a sad sight. She wore pants that looked like they were in the garbage. And some shoes that were holey. She would have never wore if she was sober.

"Mom just go upstairs dad is up there." She looked at me. "Honey um Naw I just need to grab a few things."

I moved aside, "Trina where do you think you're going?" My dad's voice was scary it made everyone in the room jump,even Roc.

"Robert I was just grabbing some of my things." She said trying to go in my dad study.My dad walked down the stairs.

Zarah looked at me. My eyes pleaded her to get the boys back in the pool. "So last one back in the pool is a rotten egg."

Ray and the rest caught on and walked instead of ran outside. Diggy stayed in the room with me and Dustin.

"Trina leave my house now!" My mother must be high because she slapped my dad. "Robert this is my house too I did just as much as you. Now how I want to spend my money it is up to me."

My father laughed. Then grabbed my mother by the arm and pulled her to the front door. "Robert let me go!" Was all she keep repeating over and over.

When she was out the door my dad closed it. "Brittany don't open the door for her anymore." I was in tears. I hated when she gets high because all they do is fight.

"Okay dad." He walked upstairs and I heard his door closed. Diggy didn't waste any time. He grabbed and held on to be for dear life.

"Please be quiet baby its okay." He rocked me back in fourth. "Diggy promise me one thing."

He looked down on me. "Yes?" I looked at his brown eyes. "Don't ever give up on me please." I cried even harder.

" I promise please don't cry." I couldn't help it they just came with every blink.

Dustin started fussing. "What's wrong with my baby?" I looked at me. He giggled a little. "Brittany I'll get him go sit down okay."

I moved passed him and picked up Dustin. "Huh your one of the only ones that makes me smile." I kissed him.

I looked at Dustin and then at Diggy I could, see the rest of my life with these two. I just hope that Diggy keeps his word.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Like five chapters to go then it will be over with lol my bad for the confusion.