Changed ( A Diggy Simmons Story)

Bri pov

"Hey fat ass!" I heard as I was walked into the parking lot of school. As I tried to pick up my pace , Eddy the school jackass came running behind me. "So Brittany did you eat any cows last night it seemed you gotten bigger."

As tears filled my eyes I picked up my pace to go to the girl bathroom before he got any closer. "Listen to me you dumb fat whore." Eddy ran in front of me to cut me off in front of the bathroom. "Where do you think your going you fat pig?" "I'm trying to go to the bathroom. So if you would excuse me."

Eddy put his hand out in front of the door, and shook his head. Before i could get my words out my best friend came in between us. " She said move now move jackass." He looked then moved without a word. "Thanks DE I own you a big one" I said fixing my books in hand. "Yeah you do."

We laughed as we went into the bathroom. "Why do you like that jerk anyways."DE said while in the mirror fixing her makeup. DE was a small little girl with a light skin tone and a great body and a whole lot of attitude. "I wish i knew myself hell i don't want to but its hard he just so damn cute." DE turned towards me

"Look at me and tell me you don't still have a thing for him." Hell i wish i could but something deep down in me wanted to believe he could change.

"DE I don't have a thing for him anymore starting tomorrow." DE rolled her eyes and grabbed her things off the floor and headed to the door I quickly followed. We didn't talk till the bell rung, and all she said was see ya second period.

As usually I was the first one in to Mr Blink class and I sat in the far left by the window. The class filled quickly and Eddy as usual sat in the front right next too the door.

"Class I have big news."Everyone became very quiet. "As you know this is a music class so we will have to do something with music in it, so I have a guess judge coming by." Everyone became noisey.

"Quiet down students, now like I was saying he will be down here in two days so find your talent and pray he takes you on tour with him"

Then the noise level went to all time high. I pulled out my phone and texted DE we have to be in the show, anything to get away for this hell whole.

*sorry if it started off slow it will pick up really quick so keep reading*

vote

fan

comment

I know I re editing this whole book :) hope you like it