Taken Part Four

Okay so guys this is the last Taken part i hoped you guys liked the last one lol. So there alot more happening this chapter alot more fights as well.

And people asked about Deanna yes her part comes in.

Thanks Zarrea lol you made me write yet another chapter love you thou doll.

Again thanks to my wonderful fans who never gave up I'll give you a shout out just leave you're name in my inbox.

Deanna pov

I pulled up in Eddy's car, in the Great Mall parking garage section D. I turned off the engine and put the gun in my hoodie pocket.

I sat around for fifteen minutes before some tall guy came to the car. He knocked on the passenger side window. I couldn't see a face he had on a hoodie too but his covered his face.

I opened the door ready to first see the face of who the hell was trying to frame me. "Hello Deanna."

He took his hood off. Oh shit Mr. Thorndike, what the hell. "Mr.Thorndike how.." I couldn't finish my sentence before he kissed me.

"You've been a bad girl haven't you?" I bit my lips how in the hell did he know what I did it was dark I made sure of that. My blood started to boil.

"Look,i came to school late is that what your talking about, Mr Thorndike?" He laughed and fixed his glasses.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about how you and Carlos killed Asia and all most Brittany,I just don't understand why?" He looked at me with cold blue eyes that were like mirrors. That bitch Brittany isn't dead.

"I don't know what..." He stopped me. "Yes you do now, unless you want me to tell the police i suggest you do as I say since you killed my sex slave." I moved my hand closer to the gun in my hoodie pocket.

"Wait Asia was your sex slave, but your a teacher." He laughed and touched my hand. "Yes , and you're too young to kill people and shoot up a school, but look what we have here."

He opened the car door. "I'll be in touch and you better not tell anyone a secret for a secret." I nodded. "Oh yeah Ms Zeno, before i forget next time don't drop your id card in the walkway."

He throw my card at me and slammed the car door. I put my head on the wheel of the car,I had a chance to shot him but i didn't my plans are falling apart. Does he think I'm going to be his sex slave? Worst yet why isn't Brittany dead.

Brittany pov

The kiss seemed to have lasted for hours before i heard Dustin whin. I moved back and Diggy looked at me. "I'm sorry,I know you still have a boyfriend." Before i got to answer Dustin was in a full blown cry.

Diggy walked over to him. I got up from the piano damn my side hurted.I walked over to my dresser and got my pill box, and took two pills.

I smelled some type of shit. I turned and Dustin was still crying. "Diggy change him he smells bad." I said walking over to the bed slower then someones grandma.

Diggy smelled his butt. "Oh man she is right you do sink." I sat down and handed Diggy his diaper bag. "Thanks Brittany."

I smiled and laid down on my back. "Oh yeah Diggy me and Twist aren't going out any more." He looked up with Dustin diaper half off. "Diggy you shouldn't do that he might..." Before i finished Dustin peed all over Diggy and laughed.

I couldn't help it but laugh. "Damn he can pee." Diggy looked down at his shirt. "Well he get it from his daddy." He laughed until Dustin started getting fussy.