Touched

Okay so ima send out another chapter because my test was pushed back and i lost my binder and super bored so here we go.

Shout out to all that voted and fanned still waiting for some comments lol.

This chapter is going to end in a cliff hanger sorry guys. It's gotta be like that.

Brittany pov

"Sent, here you go Zarah." I passed hey back get phone. She smiled "Damn you're really smart." We giggled for a little but my side started hurting.

"Brittany are you okay?" I looked up. "Yeah I'm fine it happens when I laugh to much." She moved and sat in the hang chair. "You think ima make this fall if I swing?" This girl thinks she is the biggest thing in the world.

"If you don't move, if i can sit and swing your fine." She sat down, her feet looked really swollen. "Damn Zarah you okay, your feet are swollen." She looked down. "Girl i know I don't know if it's bad."

"Why don't you ask your mom?" She looked down. "My mom doesn't know yet she going to be so hurt when I tell her, she wants me to go to college like my brother did." I could tell she wanted to cry. "Zarah I'm sorry,i didn't know."

She brushed it off,"It's fine." Then someone knocked in my door. "who is it?" I heard Dustin laugh. "Diggy and Dustin." Zarah looked at me. "Are you two a thing?" I bit my lip, hell I don't even know right now.

"Hello?" Zarah got up and opened the door. "Yeah, is the food ready." Damn she didn't even look like she ate that much but hell that's what it must be like when you get into sports.

"Yeah and can you take Dustin down with you?" Zarah smiled. "Well Dustin give it a few more years you going to have a little brother or sister." Dustin looked at me and smiled.

Zarah took Dustin and walked downstairs, Diggy came in and closed the door. "Can we talk real quick?" I nodded and tried to sit up but i felt a sharp pain in my side. "Brittany be careful!"

Aww he being overprotected. "I'm fine but what's up?" He sat in the chair. "What is going on?" I looked confused. "What do you mean?" He moved around in the chair. "I mean about us."

I looked at him and blushed damn this boy got that affect on me, more then anyone I've ever dated. "um i don't know,I guess I was waiting for you to say something." He smiled he has a wonderful smile. "So what about me and you...." My dad burst in the room.

"Come downstairs!" And with that he left just as fast. I looked at Diggy he walked over to help me up. "You want me to carry you?" I looked at him like he was crazy. "No,im fine." I smiled at him weakly.

After the long as walk back down thirty three stairs,i was finally in the kitchen. Zarah looked way to happy. "So what was so important?" I looked around for my dad. "And where is my dad at?"

Before i knew it he came out the garage. "Honey, your going to make it, they accepted you!" I was still confused. "Dad what are you talking about?" He passed me a paper. "I'm accepted to the Queen's Performing School, in New York!"

I been wanting to get in this school for ages now, I've been doing everything for this school since I was three. "Plus baby girl this couldn't have came at a better time hell your not going your Washington anymore anyway." I looked around the whole room.

Everyone was in smiles. "Plus i could show you around my town." I smiled shit i forgot he was from Queens. "Oh yeah uh, that would be great." I half smiled to mess with him. I turned toward Zarah. "What about you, what are you going to be doing?"

She smiled a little bit. "Well I'm going with Princeton for a couple of weeks but after that I'll be back here." I frowned, and looked at my father. "Daddy if I go can Zarah live with me, the house is big enough for the two of us, that's if she wants to?"

I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Please, come with me you can finish school up there if your mom will let you." She smiled, "Girl you know I'll be up there with you."

I walked as fast as I could to my father."I love you." He kissed my forehead."I love you too." It seems like all my hard work is paying off.

Eddy pov

I reached over to find Deanna not in the bed, i sat up. Then she walked in the room. "Hey sleepy i didn't want to wake you." I smiled a little bit. "Naw, it's good."

Deanna might not have been my first choice but I'm going to have to play nice till I get my child it safely. "Where did you go?" I said looking at her jeans and jacket on. "I went for a walk, I'm about to go and hop in the shower thou." She kissed me and left into the bathroom.

When I heard the shower run I find her laptop and popped in the disk China gave me earlier.

Her beautiful face came up and i felt my eyes swell up again.

"Hey Eddy if your watching this something bad happened to me. I just hope that after you see this you well forgive me."

Then a video came up, if Asia typing on her computer then the door rang and someone walked in. I couldn't see the face but she looked scared. He pushed her to the bed, and raped her. I couldn't look, i started to cry I didn't even know.

Then when he was finished he got up she tried to get up but he pushed her down he turned toward camera and it paused.

Is that Thorndike I was pissed then Asia came back on.

" Please stop crying no one knew. If anything happens he killed him if that's the way i died. If I did he told me he was going to kill me. Take this to the cops before he finds out please, I love you, i want you to move on and don't be mad."

Then it cut off. "Are you okay?" Deanna was in the door fame. "Yeah just checking Facebook." I smiled she turned and bent down to get some towels out the drawer. I hurried and pulled the disk. "Hey babe I'll be right back I have to go and handle something okay."

She turned around, and looked sad. "Okay, hurry I'll miss you." I pulled my jacket on and pants and find my wallet and keys. I out the disk in my pants and left.

Zarah pov

When I came home my mother was watching the news. "How is you're friend?" She looked up. "She is fine, I'm going to sleep I'll see you on the morning." I kissed her cheek.

I went into my room and changed into my night clothes. I keep thinking about Princeton i couldn't wait to see him. So I decided call my babe.

"Hey I was wondering when you were getting home?" I smiled. "Well you know i had to see my friend, she dating your friend you know?" He stopped. "Which one?" I know that wasn't a good clue for him.

"Diggy he is out here." He laughed. "Damn my nigga cuffed." I didn't find shit funny hell he was taken.

"Your taken so what is so funny?"

He got hella quiet. "My bad babe i didn't mean it like that." I rolled my eyes.

Damn, i looked at the clock and one hour passed. "Babe I'm sleepy I'll call you later." I was hella tired. "Okay i love you." Aww the boy is still sweet. "Love you too." I hung up and laid in my bed.

I rolled over and looked at the clock, it was three in the morning. But I was in pain then i felt something wet between my legs i hopped up. Oh God please Diggy let this happen.

Okay so this is it sorry it was going too be done yesterday but i didn't have time. I will update, i don't know when i guess when something comes to me.

Vote

Fan

Comment

Love yall night :)