Turned

Bri P.O.V

Damn this boys lips are so soft and I cant help but keep kissing him it seems right. After a few minutes someone knocks on my door.

" Brittany come down, the food is finish." I move and and pick up Dustin. " Um Brittany im so sorry I didnt know what i was doing."

I didnt answer hell I dont even know what to say, im dating the man best friend. I try to move over to the door but Diggy grabs my arm. " Can you please not shut me out right now Bri." He lets go of my arm and I go and put Dustin in his playpen my father must have went and got him when we left. I turned towards Diggy.

"Look you were going out with De, hell you have you had a child with her and plus im going out with Chris." Diggy stood up. He moved closer to me and kissed me again. I pulled back because Dustin started crying. I went to pick him up.

"Daniel he is hungry he needs to eat something." he nods and kisses me again. Dustin pushes Diggy face out the way and laughs. "See i told you he is hungry." I move pass Diggy and walk down stairs.

My dad was at the end of the stairs and put his hands out for Dustin. " What was taking you two so long little man was hungry." I giggled. " I dont know Brittany was helping me with Dustin. " My dad rolled his eyes and keep walking.

I looked at Diggy who was dead serious. Shit what the hell am i going to do. I know for sure im telling Twist what happened

Chris P.O.V

I called Brittany after the hoes left the room. She answered. " Hey babe, ive been trying to call you all day." I sounded kinda overprotective.

"Im fine ill tell you want happen after dinner." Then I heard Diggy and an older man. "Who is that?" She giggled. "Its my dad and Dustin and Diggy?" I was so confused. "Who is Dustin?" The worst things were running thru my mind. " Its Diggy's son." I didnt comment, I was just to heated.

I hung up the phone. Im her boyfriend and I should be able to meet her father first and I know she was fucking Diggy. This bitch is about to get a rude ass awaking she will learn not to cheat on me again.

De P.O.V

I cant believe that Diggy has my fucking kid , Brittany ass must be sleeping with him how dare that bitch. Ive been her friend for hella days and I how dare that hoe im about to go off on her at school tomorrow.

Eddy knocked on the door " What do you want Eddy?" He opened the door and had guns in his hand.

"You want your son back and I want that bitch Brittany dead." I smiled but then thought about it.

"Wait dont Ive got a better idea." Eddy smiled and I couldn't help smiling but feel like i was sleeping with the devil himself that shit was sexier then anything right now.

"What is the plan baby." I giggled.

"It will get us money and revenge on that bitch Brittany." We laughed, he picked me and kissed me. Damn I love this boy.

Chris P.O.V

Brittany called me over. I got out the car and knock on the door. "Hey man it's about time you got here." Diggy said . Yeah that gave him enough time to fuck my girl and get away with it.

"Come on we are in the kitchen." I heard laughing and Brittany saying how cute. "Hey Chris you got here, this is my dad Robert." He stands up and shakes my hand. Brittany is acting too happy i know something up and Im going to get to the bottom of this.

" Hey Dad, im going up stairs to tell chris everything." He nods his head and takes the baby out of her hands. She grabs my hand and takes me upstairs.

After we get to her room she closes the door and sits on the bed. " Babe what's wrong." I shake my head. Before i even let her talk i get what i have to off my chest.

"Did you fuck Diggy?" She looks at me like I just said something that really just hurt her fucking feelings.

"Did you fucking hear me!" I raise my voice a little but not to much to make people wonder what happening. She shakes her head.

"What are you talking about?" I laugh. "Tell me what the fuck happened!" She starts crying. " I was going to tell you. Me and Diggy kissed."

I black out and slap the shit out of her. She falls to the ground. " Get the fuck up Brittany." Then it hits me what the hell just happened.

"Baby im so sorry." She lays on the floor crying. I pick her up and lay her on the bed and open her legs up. I eat her out until she starts moaning a little and then cums on my face.

I look right at her. " Please for give me Im so sorry." She nods her head and gets up and walks to the bathroom and gets the blood off her lips.