CHAPTER 18

i'm mad at all of you

NICKI POV

I was looking through my general dm requests and one stuck out to me and made me accept it. It was a female rapper and I recognized her from her song that was everywhere at the moment.

@nickiminaj: yes of course i could love to work with you! have your people call my people and i'll call up bey and see when she's not busy so we can all meet up to the studio

@BIA: bey? you mean fine ass beyoncé? 😩😍 now i really can't wait

@nickiminaj: yeah.

@nickiminaj: anyways.. let me know when you wanna get in the studio and i'll check with her.

That comment didn't sit well with me at all but I couldn't check her about it because me and Bey technically aren't together.

She had to have seen the pictures of us that have been going around so what did she mean by that?

beyonce(producer): look outside your door

Did she know I was just thinking about her? She's so creepy.

:why?

beyonce(producer): okay nvm i hope someone jumps your fence and steals them

I left her on read and got up and went to my front door. Two green boxes were sitting right on my doorstep and I was quickly brought them inside my house and locked the door.

When I read "Bottega Veneta" in black writing on the boxes I squealed and got down on the ground to open them.

The first one was the shoes I asked for and in the second one there was a bag.

I went back to my room to grab my phone so I could thank her.

:thank youuu 😘😘

beyonce(producer): of course, anything for you

beyonce(producer): come over

:for what?

beyonce(producer): i'm horny duh?

:okay? that seems like a real personal problem

beyonce(producer): please

:no

beyonce(producer): i haven't had sex in so long i can't take this

:didn't you just fuck lauren a couple weeks ago?

beyonce(producer): that was in the past and this is the longest i've gone without sex in years 

beyonce(producer): you can't keep doing this to me i feel like i'm about to die

beyonce(producer): i don't have the willpower for this.

: i told you to get used to using your hands leave me alone

beyonce(producer): would i be wrong if i called lauren to watch me

: why do you insist on playing with me beyoncé? like fr

beyonce(producer): i won't. bye.

:i'm doing a feature for this girl, can you record it for us?

beyonce(producer): no 😛

I just left her horny childish ass on read.

When me and Bia got all our business together we made a plan to meet at the studio. I texted Bey the information and she just liked the message.

When I got to the studio they were both already there and Bia was sitting a little too close to Bey. I gave Bia a hug and sat on Beys lap, I didn't forget what she said earlier.

She looked confused but she wrapped her arms around my waist and didn't say anything.

I joined in their conversation and Bia slowly moved farther away and made some space between us and her.

Yeah bitch.

I could feel better getting hard under me but I just ignored her nasty ass and continued my conversation with Bia.

"Bia get in the booth and get ready to record, I just need a second to get everything ready." Bey said and wheeled over to the soundboard with me still in her lap.

Bia went into the booth and put the headphones on while Bey pretended to be doing something.

"Please.." She was begging in my ear and kissing the back of my neck.

"No." I moved back so I was sitting directly on her.

"I'm about to nut if you don't move." She put both her hands on my thighs and whimpered.

"Bia's waiting." I was actually enjoying this more than I would admit.

We eventually finished recording the song and Bia left.

I was sitting in the chair next to Bey and she was still visibly hard but she was putting the finishing touches on the song.

"Well thank you do much for helping me I'm go-"

"No you're not sit down."

I stood up anyways because she's not my mother and she grabbed me and kissed me.

I moaned only out of surprise and not because I liked it and she stuck her tongue in my mouth. 

I put my hands on her knees because she was still sitting down so I could deepen the kiss but she took one of my hands and out it on her hard dick.

I put more pressure on it and when I slightly squeezed it she groaned in my mouth.

I pulled away and pecked her one more time. "Not yet." I grabbed my purse and left her with her jaw on the floor and hands in her lap.

—————————————————————————

i said i was going to stop updating daily and that only lasted a day

Thoughts?

Nicki not having sex with Bey?

Their kiss?

Sex deprived Bey?

Is it going to lead to Bey doing things she shouldn't be?

Nicki being jealous?

Bey buying Nicki the shoes?

vote & comment 🫀