CHAPTER 32

happy thanksgiving!!!! i'm thankful for each and every single one of you 🦃❤️‍🔥 enjoy these 2k words

NICKI POV

beyoncé(producer): i want you to let me nut in your dimples

beyoncé(producer): like you just lay there and smile and let me nut into the dimple

: anyways... 🤨

: what should i wear?

beyoncé(producer): umm something casual like jeans

beyoncé(producer): but you also need to dress fancy

beyoncé(producer): just bring two outfits

: ????

beyoncé(producer): like wear jeans or leggings and a cute shirt but also bring a dress or a skirt or just something cute idk

beyoncé(producer): bring shoes you can run in too

: come pick me up i'll be ready when you get here

I already took a shower so I changed into some leggings and a matching crop top. I found a dress and heels for later.

I don't know where we're going but I don't have high expectations, she doesn't seem like the romantic type.

After waiting a couple minutes she texted me that she was outside.

I left the house after locking the door and she was parked outside in a big black truck.

When she noticed me she got out the car and opened the passenger side door and gave me a short kiss before jogging back over to the drivers side.

"Why are we in this big ass car? It's only the two of us." I asked when she pulled out my driveway.

"I have a lot planned for us. You look good." She looked over at me and smiled. She had on jeans and a designer hoodie on. She looked sexy and she smelled sexy too.

"You do too, where are we going?"

"Well first I wanted to go somewhere fun, bring out our inner child and whatnot. It's going to be fun trust me."

When we pulled up to a laser tag place/arcade I really didn't know how to feel but this should be fun I guess.

And I was right.

Almost an hour later after running around in a dark room we were finally finished with the laser tag. We weren't on the same team but that only made it so much more fun since we both had competitive spirits.

We were in our own world the entire game only trying to get each other out.

In the end she won but I didn't even care, I was having such a good time I wouldn't have even cared if I was in last place.

We walked out the laser tag room and she put her arms around me. "Can we play some games?" I asked her and wrapped one of my arms around her waist.

"Yeah but only for a little, we have a lot of stuff to do." This date is already exceeding my expectations so I can only imagine what else we have to do.

"Okay let's play a shooting game first." I led the way and she followed.

I picked a scary shooting game. Wrong choice. The second a zombie popped up on the little screen I dropped the gun and closed my eyes.

Bey just laughed at me and kept playing. She's such an asshole, why is she good at everything?

After that game I dragged her to more kiddie games and she didn't complain at all. As long as she got to beat me it didn't matter what we were playing.