CHAPTER 37

did y'all see that new ivy park video?? i was screaming

NICKI POV

We were finally at the dock in Italy and Bey was rushing me to get ready. I was trying to curl my hair but she kept knocking on the door asking me if I was ready.

"Nicki you done? It does not take that long for you to curl your hair." She was knocking on the door again.

I unplugged the curler and opened the door while she was still knocking on the door. "Jesus Beyoncé calm down, why are you in such a rush?"

"You look so good Onika Tanya. You wearing underwear?" She pulled me into her and started feeling on and grabbing my ass.

"Mmm no." I was wearing a sundress so there was no need.

"Can I eat your pussy? Pretty please?" She started pulling up my dress but I stopped her.

"Later maybe. You were just rushing me, what changed?"

"Your fat ass jigging around in this dress is making my dick hard, fuck that date." She was definitely getting hard, I could feel it against my stomach.

"We can do all that later, let me go so we can leave. Give me a kiss first." She wrapped her hand around me neck and pulled me into a slow kiss.

She started to pull my dress up again so I backed away from her. "You're not slick. Let's go." I walked in front of her and made sure to switch my hips to tease her. I heard her groan behind me but I pretended like I didn't hear her.

There was already a car waiting for us so we just got in the backseat. There was a bald man driving us but not the usual bald one.

"Bey where are we going?" I realized she never told me.

"I don't know. Let's just see where the night takes us."

"Okay." I laid my head on my shoulder and she wrapped one of her arms around me. I like it when her bipolar ass is like this, it usually doesn't last long though.

She started inching her hand closer and closer to the top of my dress where my cleavage was. "Bey why are you being so horny?"

"We haven't fucked in a while."

"We had sex the day before yesterday what are you talking about?" I held her hand to stop it from wandering.

"Exactly! That's way too long, you knew what you were getting yourself into when you started messing with me." Unfortunately. "We can get a little quicky in before we get there."

"You can wait a couple hours, it's never that serious."

She was probably about to complain some more but her phone started ringing. She declined it once but they kept calling.

"What nigga?!.... send it to me.... I don't care.... they can suck my dick I don't give a fuck.... shut up bitch... I'll get Blue to murder you... okay bye."

She's so disrespectful. "Who was that?"

"Jays stupid ass. I hate him."

"No you don't, what did he want?"

She started trying on her phone for a second then she turned her phone to me. It was a Tmz article. It had a video of Bey and Drakes fight at Diddy's party.

"Tmz Exclusive: surveillance footage shows Beyoncé Knowles and Drake getting into a physical altercation at P Diddy's birthday party."

I could see a little bit of the article at the bottom and they said, "Drake recently trolled Knowles mother death days before a shooting that has left him hospitalized."