CHAPTER 48

hey y'all (i say y'all so much)

NICKI POV

I woke up with Bey still in my arms, I didn't want to move and wake her up because I don't want her to leave. I'm so worried about her but I don't know what to do.

She turned around and put her hand around my neck. This still happens every time. Her hand started getting tighter and tighter around my neck like she was really trying to kill me. At first I wasn't worried since she always does this but I couldn't breathe this time.

"Bey.. Bey." I choked out, I was slapping her arm but she wasn't waking up. I had to actually slap her in the face for her to let me go.

"Why'd you do that?" She sat up and rubbed the cheek I slapped her on. This isn't the first time I've had to do this I don't know why she's acting so surprised.

"You almost killed me. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I have to go make sure Blue is okay and stuff. I'll call you later." Before I could say anything she was already putting her shoes back on.

"Okay." I really couldn't force her to stay. "If you need anything or you need to talk, call me."

"I'll be fine. Bye." She pecked my lips and walked out.

I wanted to tell her I loved her but I didn't want her to throw up again. I know she was sick and all but it felt like she threw up because I said that.

She kind of did tell me she loved me but not really. She said "I love your lil nasty ass" but I don't know if that counts. She definitely does love me.

My phone went off a couple times so I took it off the charger to check it.

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: wanna get brunch?

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: i need a mimosa or 10

lolo 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩: and you'll never get what this nigga just did to me

Lord knows how bad I need a drink too.

: text me the address and give me an hour

She just liked message and sent me the address right after. I love how easy it is for us to make plans.

I got in the shower then I got dressed in a blue velvet tracksuit and some Fendi slides.

:omw

I got in my car and drove to the brunch spot. It was lowkey and modern, I didn't even care what it looked like, they had bottomless mimosas.

Lauren was already there and when she saw me she stood up to give me a hug. "Hey nika, how have you been?"

"Girl I talked to you yesterday." To be fair a lot of stuff happened since we talked.

"Yeah but we talked and you said you were going to Beys house, I know something happened."

"You're right but tell me what you wanted to tell me first." The reason we came here was for her I don't want to make this whole thing about me.

"Girl so I saw Chris was in some bitches comments and liking all her posts so I asked him about it and guess what he said?"

"What?"

"He told me to mind my fucking business."

"Bitch no he didn't."

"He did. Guess what I did?"

"What?" I was captivated, I know Lauren is crazy.

"Minded my black ass business."

I was confused now, "Huh?"