CHAPTER 29

y'all know i can't keep peace for too long

NICKI POV

I woke up to my face being kissed all over. "Mmm move."

She pecked my lips repeatedly, "Wake up n
Nikapooh, you can go back to sleep in a minute."

"Stop calling me that stupid shit."

I opened one of my eyes and she was standing over me with a smile. "I'm leaving and I wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be confused. I know you're tired so go back to sleep."

She had on a plaid suit jacket and a purple cropped shirt under. She had her hair in a half up half down and her makeup was done. "Where you going looking this nice? Stay here with me."

She looked too good to just be seen by everyone.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and my legs around her torso and tried to pull her back into bed.

"I have court so unless you want me to go to jail I need to leave." She picked me up since I already had my arms and legs wrapped around her.

"I thought you were ready already?" I asked since she walked us into the bathroom.

"We're not here for me, your breath smells like dick and ass and I want a kiss." She let me down and pulled out my toothbrush.

"Shut up." I took the toothbrush anyways and brushed my teeth while she was standing right behind me. "What do you have court for?"

"Nothing important."

"Bey.." I feel like I'm left in the dark on so many things.

When I rinsed my mouth out she pulled me into a kiss instead of responding. She tried to put her tongue in my mouth and I let her. I pulled away before she got too carried away.

"I'll be back in a couple hours, my sister and mom said they wanted to go to breakfast or something with you so just pretend to be asleep when they get here." She pecked my lips and left.

After she left I went back to sleep but I woke up to knocking on the door. "Yes?"

Solange walked in, "hey me and my mom are about to go to breakfast would you like to join us?"

"Yeah sure. I just need to take a quick shower but i won't take too long."

"Okay we'll be downstairs waiting for you." Then she walked out the room again.

When I stood up I had to sit down again for a second. Beyoncé carried me earlier so I didn't even notice I couldn't walk.

She really fucked me up, my whole pelvis area was in pain.

I limped my way to the bathroom and got in the shower with hopes that when I got out I would be able to walk normally.

After my shower I got dressed and brushed my hair. I could walk a lot better but I still looked dumb trying to walk.

When I got down the stairs they were sittin on the couch talking. They turned around when they noticed me and stood up.

"Why you walking like that?" Solange asked with a knowing smirk.

"Solange leave the girl alone. Are you ready to go?"

I nodded with the most embarrassed look on my face. We left after they locked the door and we all got in the back of a car and the same bald man was driving.

We pulled up to this cute brunch place and the bald guy opened the doors for us. "Thank you." I told her after I got out the car.

We entered the restaurant and we were immediately seated in the back. Thank god.