Chapter 3

A/N Note: This is based in the early to late 90s

Chapter 3:

 Y/n's POV:

 I see the record store starting to come into view from the sidewalk. As we near the door, I put out my cancer stick and head inside. I see all kinds of records from The Beatles, Nirvana, Fleetwood Mac, and a shit ton more. 

"Holy shit Dal" I say running over as I see a Use Your Illusion I album by Guns N Roses on another shelf. 

"That's a good album" Dal says walking over to me looking at the record. 

"You gonna get you one?" I ask him. 

"If we can find the second one then yeah" He says scanning the shelves. We finally see the Use Your Illusion II album at the very back of the store. We started walking towards the front. 

"Shit" I say under my breath. 

"What?" Dal asks me. 

"How the fuck are we supposed to get out without the cashier seeing us?" I ask looking up at him. 

"I'll take both the records, you go distract the guy up front and when I walk out the door, you follow me a few seconds after. 

"Got it?" He says putting both the records in his jacket. 

"Yeah, got it" I say making my way up to the cashier. 

"So I was wondering if you had any possible recommendations for me?" I ask slightly flirtatously, as I looked over my shoulder I saw Dal walking out with the records in his jacket. 

"Yeah, my personal favorite if you like grunge, it'd be Nirvana." He says staring me down. 

"Uh yeah, I've heard of em" I say starting to get a bit uncomfortable. 

"Well hey listen I gotta actually head out cause I got a friend waiting on me" I say walking to the door. 

"Oh alright, see ya around?" He asks.I ignore his question and go outside, Dal's standing by the door smoking a cancer stick. We start walking and he hands me the album I picked out. 

"Thank you Dal" I say 

"No problem" He says smirking as he takes a drag. 

"Where to now?" I ask him.

"You wanna drop these off then go to the Curtis House?" He says.

"Yeah sounds good" I say as I take a drag off his cancer stick. We get to Bucks and I run up to his room and put the albums on his dresser for now. I come back down and Dals waiting on me.

"Alright, lets go." He says and we start walking to the Curtis house. 

"Wait Dal?" I ask 

"Yeah?" He says looking at me

"Wouldn't you think that the gangs gonna think its odd me and you walking in?" I ask him.

"Maybe yeah but I ain't worried about it" He says 

"So what the fuck are we gonna tell em?" I ask 

"Just say we ran into each other on the way here and decided to walk together, hopefully they don't get too suspicious" 

"Lets hope not" I say as the Curtis house comes into view. I already hear the rest of the gang inside. I walk in first and Dal comes in behind me. 

"Hey guys" I say loud enough for them to hear since they were already being loud. I go to the kitchen and get a beer out of the fridge. I popped the lid off on the side of the counter and walk into the living room and sit on the couch beside Johnny.