Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

TW: 0verd0s3, St@bbing, suicid@l j0kes, suicid3, s3lf h@rm,

We got to the hospital in less than a few minutes. Darry stopped at the front of the Emergency Room and opened the doors.

I got out holding onto her and got inside, screaming for somebody to help me. I can't lose her.

"Please, somebody goddamn it" I yelled as I got in the doors.

I got the nurse's attention and I heard her calling for other people. They got a stretcher and I rushed to put Y/n on it. I set her down gently on the stretcher and stroked the side of her face before they rushed her back.

One of the nurses came back and looked at me.

"What happened?" She asks me, with a clipboard in her hands.

"I don't know, she had gotten jumped by socs earlier today. That's why her face is messed up. We went to our friend's house to hang out and she started drinking a beer. I went into the living room for not even 5 minutes before one of the guys told me she was pale and wouldn't stop laughing. I went to check on her and she stood up and tried to walk but she passed out" I say, looking at the nurses clipboard as she's writing everything I'm saying.

"Who's the socs?" She asked me.

"Rich kids who mess with the greasers" I say, not in the mood for her to be asking that.

"You say she drinks, how old is she?" She asks, waiting for an answer.

"She's 21, just turned 21 a couple months ago actually" I say, lying my way out of it.

"Can you fill out this paperwork for her please?" She asks me and hands me the clipboard.

"Yeah" I say, take the clipboard and go to the waiting room.

I see Darry in the waiting room, he stands up as I walk over.

"What the hell is this?" I ask him as I sit in the seat next to him.

"A way for them to keep up with her medical history" Darry says, sitting down.

Darry helped me fill out the paperwork cause I had no idea about half the things they asked on the paper. It took us 15 minutes to fill it all out.

I walked back up to the nurse who gave me the paperwork.

"How is she?" I asked her.

"All I know is that they took her back and they started running tests" She says, taking the clipboard from my hands.

"Could I see her? Please" I ask her. They better not do the same shit like they did last time.

"What's your relation to her?" She asks me.

"I'm her boyfriend" I tell her. Why do they always ask that shit.

"Well, I'm not really supposed to do this but, I'll let you and that other guy in the waiting room go see her" She says, pointing towards Darry.

"Oh my god, thank you. What's her room number?" I ask.

"Room 308, down that hallway" She says, pointing down a hallway to the right.

I go back to the waiting room and get Darry.

"Here come on man, they'll let us see her" I say, smiling. He gets up and follows me down the hallway the nurse pointed towards.

"300.......302.....304.....306.....308" I said and looked back at Darry. He smiled but I knew he was worried too. Hell, we both were. I reached for the doorknob and turned it. I opened the door and the sight I saw scared me. Scared me so bad, I started shaking.