Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

TW: abus3, alc0h0lism, bl00d, vi0lenc3

Y/n's POV:

A couple weeks later....

I learned a lot about Dallas that morning. I learned that he was a troubled, broken child fighting his way through to survive. He learned to put on a facade and to never break. A lot like me. His mother died when he was five and his dad never got over it. He was abused while living with his father in New York. He was an alcoholic and didn't give a damn about nothing. Dallas got put in jail at the age of ten all because he stole a coke from a store. That's it, a ten cent bottle of coke. His father half of the time wouldn't ever feed, bathe, talk, or do anything for him. He said that's how he had to grow up so quick. He had to learn how to street fight which earned money sometimes. He learned how to play pool for money, and he's damn good at it too.

I talked more to Dallas about my life too that morning. How I had to do the same thing, grow up quick. Had to learn how to take care of my siblings. While the other parent working, other would be hungover. I thought it was normal, until I was around my friends parents. That's how I had to learn what was the best normal, how parents shouldn't be. I learned that pretty quick and soon found myself standing up for what was right.

Putting your kids in the middle of adult things, was wrong.

Putting one child against the other parent.

Putting other siblings against the other for no reason.

When I told that to one of my friends, they thought it was wrong of me to do that. I do understand that disrespecting parents is wrong, but when they haven't earned the respect is another. In my opinion, I think some parents should try and not be such bitches by having one of their kids deal with their problems. I just get so sick and tired of some people not knowing how to parent. Shit gets real annoying.

Me and Dallas have been doing real good. We hang out literally everyday and its the best. I think I'm starting to fall harder for him than I was when I first met him. Like before I thought I was crazy about him, but now I'm like going insane about him. In a good way.

I'm actually going to the Dingo to meet Dal for lunch.

I got out my pack of Kools from my pocket and lit a cigarette. Damn I'm low on them. I'm sure me and Dal are gonna hit the drugstore after lunch. I get to downtown where the Dingo is and a blue mustang pulls up beside me. Shit. I feel around in my pockets to make sure I have my blade. I feel the metal of it so I know I'm good. I pull my hood over my head just to ignore them. I hear car doors slam and I make a run for it. I felt myself getting pulled on the arm and fell to the ground. I look up and see Bob and Randy with their assholes holding onto my arms in an alleyway.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, looking up at Randy.

"Oh, I don't know maybe have some fun" Randy says, smirking.

"I don't want to, so can you please let me go about my day?" I say

"We will after we have our fun" Bob chimes in.

I started to move my arms around to get out of their grasp. I managed to free one of my arms but was instantly held back again.

Dal's POV:

I just walked into the Dingo to meet Y/n here for lunch. I got to a table by the window, sat down, and ordered drinks.

Y/n was supposed to be here by 11:30, where the hell is she? I thought.

I looked out the window and noticed that goddamn blue mustang. I noticed they were surrounding an old alleyway. I got up from the table and walked out the door, heading over to the mustang across the road.