Introduction

She was a fragile girl, merely eighteen And very sheltered.
He was an older aggressive Alpha King who tolerated no one.
Once he saw her he knew she was his little mate, but he didn't want her.

Xavier is a thirty year-old Alpha King. He doesn't tolerate anyone, not even his own parents. He has been titled the most ruthless werewolf in all of werewolf history. Everyone knew he was not the one to mess with, wolf or not, they knew.

Iris is innocent, only 4'10, shy and very soft spoken. Born three months early with birth defects that nearly left her dead. Raised by a single father because her mother died during child birth, he tried every day to make up the place of her mother. Her father cherishes her, keeps her isolated at home because he's scared to lose the one person he had left.

Iris has never experienced the real world, she's only gone out her house a few times a month. Her own pack barely sees her, all they know is she is the betas daughter. Her father taught her all she needed to know about werewolf's, more specifically, mates.

Every few years the King travels to every pack to make sure they are trained properly and the Alphas are caring for the needs of the pack correctly. This year Alpha King Xavier arrives at the Black pack and senses his mate. He dismisses himself and hunts the smell, only to find himself at Iris's window. He sees her and automatically is displeased but can't help to want a closer look.

Iris is just left in the aftermath of his rejection. She doesn't even know she has a mate, all she knows is that something smells amazing.

**************************

Ugh! I kinda hate introductions but I wanted to give background. Hope it didn't suck too bad..

My first werewolf story! Yay!

Comment and vote ❀

Will update regularly as long as I get feedback! ♥