Ch.4

Instead of taking me to the dorms I was led out of the building and down a trail.

"This here is our special headquarters. Only designed to contain the finest of the finest." The red head woman spoke as she looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back shyly and latched onto my dad as we continued down the trail.

"Why are we coming here then?" I asked curiously. We came to a stop in front of a large oak tree. We were surrounded by trees and bushes, I could hear the birds singing songs and the water of the lake flowing from the stream little ways down.

"This is where you would be staying if-"

"In the wilderness?!" I exclaimed. Who would make somebody sleep in the woods? That's just mean.

"No no, my Queen! Come you'll see" One said and gestured me to come forward to the tree. I hesitantly let go of my dad and walked to the curly headed man.

"Whats your name?" I asked

"Thane Eastwood" he said, he went to the left side of the large tree and punched in digits in a code pad I could see from here.

Everyone else stood clear for a moment before all coming together when I glanced back at them. Weird.

"Watch my queen" the red head spoke.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Chanel Farlett" she answered. I nodded, she looked like a Chanel.

I looked back toward the clearing and saw a building starting to rise from the ground.

"Whoa!" I spoke in awe. It was massive and beautiful. It was steel or maybe metal and had glass windows decoring the sides of the building, giving me a sneak peek of the inside.

"Nobody can pass into this land, that border right there" they stopped and pointed to the bushes that were sequenced in a row, " cannot be passed without the permission of the resident staying here. Not even us." Chanel said and gestured for me to follow her up the steel stairs leading to the front door.

"Then how are we on this land now?" I asked curiously.

They all stopped and looked at me like I asked the stupidest question ever.

"The King and Queen never need permission to pass. You gave us permission." Thane said

"Oh"

I reached for my dad again and hid behind him. They were overwhelming me and I didn't really like the feeling.

They all proceeded to give my dad and I a tour of the large building. They explained that this was not a house for the students going to the school but a house that was used for all special guests that came on the territory to stay. It just so happened to be on the schools grounds.

"The King was here recently." someone said from behind me as we walked back to the school.

"He was?" I asked stunned. I had felt my nerves tingle all throughout the tour from the scent that was flowing through the place. I guess now I knew why.

"He was indeed. Just left this morning."

****

I collapsed on top of my bed with only my underwear and bra on. Today was a long day and the fire just recently came back. My dad just ran to the Alpha to get more of the drink he had for me.

The pain was agonizing, to the point where I took sleeping pills to knock me out so I wouldn't feel it anymore. I could feel the drugs starting to work already, my eye lids became heavy and I blacked out.
***
I was being carried through the forest in strong arms. I could feel their heat radiating off them and onto me. Keeping me warm and comfortable. I looked up to catch a visual of them and I instantly felt my heart swell.

"Alpha" I whispered in utter satisfaction.

His long hair was tied up, and his beard was trimmed nicely. I reached up and cupped his cheek. It may have been dark in the forest but I could see his dimples caving into a slight smile.

The tingles shot through my hand and I loved every bit of it. Even though he never muttered a word, I leaned into his embrace and sighed in content.

This was the happiest I've ever been.

We came to a stop in a naked clearing. I peeped around him and saw us surrounded by trees, standing in a bounded circle.

"Alpha, what is this?" I asked. I felt safe with him but it was still weird to be out here.

He bent over and laid me flat on the ground.

"Stay" he commanded in his husky voice that sent shivers down my spine.

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I missed the heat of his body already, it was cold out here.

"Alpha, I want you to hold me" I whined when I didn't feel his presence anymore.

"I know baby girl, just wait" his distanced voice said.

Alpha sounded a lot different than he did from the time I met him in my bedroom. His voice was now more inviting, without all the growling.

His hands ran from my waist to my panty line before yanking them off.

"Alpha!" I screamed out of shock and covered myself.

Why was I only in my underwear and bra anyways?

"Mine!" He growled loudly and yanked me to his chest. He sniffed around my neck area before finding a spot that made my whole body tingle.

His tongue began to lick the area as I laid motionless in his arms. I couldn't move. Maybe I was too scared. Or maybe he put a spell on me. But I couldn't move at all.

"Alpha please" I found myself begging.

For what? I don't know myself.

His arms tightened around me and he let out a low growl before letting his canines sink into my skin.

I screamed and tried to push him away but that just made him angry. His bit down harder and locked me down on his lap.

"Alpha please stop" I strained as I began to feel weak.

He pulled back and licked the spot. He looked down at me, his eyes were a glowing red.

My eyes widened in fright as I slowly began to lose consciousness.
***
I sat down at breakfast the next day. I felt oddly weird. That dream last night felt so real. But I woke up in a cold sweat, panting and alone.

I was disappointed because I wanted to see Alpha but I also didn't want to be bitten whilst naked.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?" I answered across from me at the breakfast table.

"Do you think I will see Alpha again?" I asked

He set down his fork and knife he used to cut his pancakes I made him and stared at me with sympathy.

"I don't know baby girl." He answered

"Why not?"

I was growing irritated and quite sad as the moments went on.

He sighed, "The King is very busy around the holiday time. I'm sure he won't be visiting our pack for a while" he said

"Oh, okay" I said and wiped my eyes that were filling with tears.

I just wanted Alpha, that's all.

"Why do you keep calling him the king?" I asked when I started to feel a bit better.

"Because he is King Iris. If we are talking about the same 'alpha' then I'm positive that you're the Kings mate. And anyways, everyone recognizes you as Queen."

"But dad, I shouldn't even have a mate yet. I haven't shifted." I said looking down at my uneaten food.

"Eventually you will figure out that you are Queen and that he is yours." My dad said and dismissed the whole subject.

Is he mine?