Chapter 7

Hey you guys!

Finally had the time to write and update for you guys. I have a four day weekend, which literally never happens lol.

But quick update on my life: I am in college but I did not choose Harvard, they didn't offer me enough money to attend. I am Pre-med and studying Biology and International Studies and its sooo fucking hard omg

So I've decided that I will be uploading regularly but I need some ideas since I have the tendency to get writers block!

So please follow me on Twitter or Instagram and give me some ideas/feedback or just follow to see my life lol

Instagram: Daisydolove

Twitter: mydaisydolove

Snapchat: Daisydolove

Okay, love you all and I hope you like the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I was barefoot and walking up a pavestone driveway that seemed to never end. A few of the fighters tried to carry me upon the King's request, but that was not going to happen. I looked further ahead and I could barely see a sight of the estate. The woods that surrounded me felt quite eerie but refreshing at the same time. I glanced behind at Alpha to give a sign of distress that this walk was indeed killing me but I did not see him. 

"Where is he?" I asked one of the fighters

He gave me a short look before quickly looking away, "He's in the back." 

I looked down at the ground, watching my bare feet hit the rocky pavement as we walked. 

"Oh. Does he not want to be around me?" I asked once again

The fighter was hesitant to answer, as I could tell, "He leads from the back. It is his way of protecting the pack. Sensing danger before it comes-"

He was interrupted by a loud growl and before I knew it, the fighter was gone and replaced by someone else. 

"I will carry you" Alpha said and swiftly took me off my feet, "You won't be as tired"

I said a silent thank you and laid my head on his shoulder. We were at the entrance of the estate in seconds. Maybe I shouldn't have been so stubborn and made everyone walk. Oh well.

Now don't get me confused, I am still pissed about the events that just took place in my home but I am mentally and physically exhausted that I can't fight back right now. But later for sure. 

"Sleep my little mate" 

--------------------

I awoke to the smell of flowers. 

I rubbed my crusty eyes so I could see clearly and threw the silky sheets off my body. The sun was shining directly into the room from the balcony. I walked toward the entrance to the balcony and it was absolutely breathtaking. I opened the door and peered over the railing to the garden. I was not expecting Alpha to maintain a garden on his property and definitely not one this beautiful. I looked a bit further and spotted a lake. That's where I'm going today. 

I quickly looked for my bags and showered. 

  I slipped on my t-shirt dress and flip flops and left the room.   

I did not bother to go searching for Alpha or anyone for that matter. I was just going to find my way around this place by myself. 

It was awfully silent. That made me feel a bit weird. 

"Hello?" I called out but all I got was a echo. 

"Okay, then" I whispered to myself before setting out down the left hallway. 

It took me twenty minutes to figure out how to get to the backyard and another ten to find the entrance to the garden. All while not running into a single person. Where was everybody? 

My thoughts were overtaken as my fingers glided over the soft rose petals, then the tulips, and the daisies. I admired each flower as if I had never seen them before. 

A beautiful, innocent flower. I had to be very careful or I would tear it apart. Something so delicate does not deserve that.

My mind wandered back to the lake and I found myself abandoning the garden. 

There was a path leading to the water. The trees on either side overlapped overhead, shielding me from the sun. 

I smiled when I saw the sun reflecting off the water. It had been so long since I took a dip. 

I had gotten to the edge of the path and took a deep breath. This place was beautiful. 

The water was clear and smelled crisp. 

I quickly took off my shoes to feel the sand between my toes and I began to walk closer to the water but making sure that my feet would sink in the sand before taking another step. 

I splashed in the water, I twirled, fell a few times, and I swallowed a bit too much water. All in under five minutes. Mhmm, true talent. 

I was sitting in the sand trying to build a castle when I felt a presence behind me. The large shadow that hovered over me only confirmed my thoughts. 

I stood up quickly and turned around. He did not look too happy. 

"Hey there!" I said with a pretty big smile 

Still, his face was void of any emotion. 

"What are you doing? You look disgusting."

I looked down at myself, I was completely drenched in water and covered in sand. However, I did not see a problem with it. 

I shrugged my shoulders and sat back down, going back to my sand castle that somehow looked more like a shack. 

I shuttered a bit when I heard his low growl. 

"Let's go" I heard before I was roughly yanked up by my wrists and dragged back through the path. 

I grimaced in pain before trying to free myself from his hold. 

"Alpha, please let go of me" I cried out as his grip got tighter. 

He let go of my wrists and I quickly brought them to my chest and rubbed the bruises that were already forming. 

Little tears trickled down my cheeks and I didn't have the energy to wipe them. 

The day had started so well. 

"Walk or I will carry you myself!" 

He brought me to my feet and stared at me for a few moments before I started to slowly make my way in the direction of the house. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------