𝘽𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮

"Minka, how many times have I told you to not use that much paint? You know how much it cost to get the ones you like

"Minka, how many times have I told you to not use that much paint? You know how much it cost to get the ones you like." Roxy said looking at the mess of the pet room, she looks at the monkey female who was looking away with a whistle.

"Sorry, I won't do it... again." Minka said when she saw Roxy's expression. Roxy sighs as she cleaned up the paint in the walls and floor, she laughs when she saw that Winnie almost drop on his little steps.

"Okay, be good guys." Roxy said when she saw the time on the wall, it was time to go help Alex with his graffiti project. She heard the pets whine when she said that she was leaving. "Don't worry, I will be right back when Alex is done with his project." Roxy said.

They were not convinced with that.

"I'll bring Alex with me, how does that sound?" Roxy asked them and shakes her head when they cheer. "I swear that you guys love him more than me, Arthur your in charge." Roxy said looking at her dog, he looks up from his bed with a nod.

"Roger that Roxy." Arthur said and Roxy walks away from the room, getting her backpack and phone. "Bye dad, see you later." Roxy said kissing her dad on the cheek making her father wake up from his nap, almost dropping his hot coffee.

"Bye sweetheart, have a great day at school." Her father Jack shouts and drops his head tiredly.

Roxy gets out of the pet show with a smile and used her bike to head to the school.

________

"What took you so long?" A male voice asked making Roxy roll her eyes but smiles.

"The guys were giving me a small problem, they didn't want me to leave again. But, I promise them that I will bring you with me." Roxy said looking at her red hair friend Alex, he chuckles.

"I don't see a problem with that, I don't have anything to do after art class." Alex said with a shrug and takes her backpack to hold, they both walk inside the building but stop when they heard Chloe complaining to Sabrina.

"Ugh, do I have to do everything myself? Seriously, what are you good for?" Chloe facepalm glaring at Sabrina making her hide her face with tablet.

Roxy looks at the scene with a confused look and then at Alex.

"What was all that about?" She asked and Alex whistles seeing Chloe push Marinette to the ground.

"Don't you remember that today is Adrien's birthday. I guess she forgot that today it was his birthday." Alex said.

"Awww, I didn't know that! I didn't get him any present." Roxy said feeling bad that she didn't get her friend anything.

"Chill out Roxy, maybe you can get him a small birthday cupcake. Probably his old man didn't make anything for him, I'm sure he will appreciate the cupcake from his friend." Alex said and Roxy nodded with a smile.