𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙

"This is beat! Agent Smith does not need a man in her life right now! Sniffles just got munched right now, remember!" Alya said as Roxy open her eyes as she still saw them arguing

"Do you wanna finish this film or not?" Nino asked. "Then let's just make Agent Smith a nurse instead! That'll fix everything." Chloe said making Roxy raise an eyebrow at her.

"How is that going to fix a horror story?" Roxy asked.

"I don't know, but I'm sure I'd look amazing in a uniform." Chloe said and with that Alya and her start to argue along with Nino.

"Everyone calm down! This movie's a team effort! Your nurse idea's perfect, Chloe!" Marinette said making Alex let out a chuckle.

"Can't believe that Marinette agreed with Chloe." Alex said making Roxy nod. "Probably just to make Chloe go away, get her distracted." Roxy said as they heard Chloe it was perfect because it was her idea.

"But, Chloé, you don't have a uniform." Marinette said looking at Chloe innocently.

"Right! Which is why that idea wasn't believable in the first place." Alya said.

"I think you and your assistant should go down to the nurse's office and try out some uniforms." Marinette suggested.

"Bingo." Roxy said with a smirk as Alex laughs.

Chloe left with Sabrina, Max, and Kim fallowing her behind to get the uniforms.

"Nice going, Miss Producer! Now we have no lead again! Wait, Roxy-." Nino said but stops when he saw Alex giving him a glare making Nino laugh nervously.

"Is not going to take part of this, right! Anyway we got no lead." Nino said going back to the topic. "Yeah, but now we've just gotten rid of Chloe!" Marinette said.

"That is true, at least we know she won't be annoying us during the film. For a couple of minutes." Roxy said making their friends nod.

"And now what?" Nino asked looking back at Marinette. "We go find Mylene! She's here somewhere!" Marinette said.

"I told you. Tick tock, there's no time, we need a lead now!" Nino said as Alya comes to Marinette's side as they both talked in private.

_______

"Man, this is going to be like the 16 time of recording the file and I'm hungry." Alex said with a sigh as he writes on the clapboard as the others help Adrien with the make up and Marinette since she was going to take Mylene's place.

"Ready to roll?" Nino asked raising his hand to bring it down with Alex holding the clapboard.

"Camera!" Nino began.

"Horrificator, take 16...." Alex said leaving his place as he went back to sit with Roxy.

"Action!" Nino finished as the act scene starts. They were doing really great, that is until Chloe slamming the door open stopping the kiss between Marinette and Adrien.

"CUT!!! I knew it!" Chloe said glaring at Marinette as Nino gives out a groan. "What did I say about other people saying cut?!" Nino exclaimed tired of having people stopping his film.

"Well played, Marinette! All that speech about working together, then you stab me right in the back! Well, your stupid little movie won't make it into the festival if I'm not in it, because my daddy is one of the judges!" Chloe said walking up to her with a glare and everyone stayed silent as they heard screams from outside scaring them.

"What was that?" Roxy asked feeling scared at the sound of the screams but get up from her chair to look outside the class with Marinette doing the same. "If this is another one of your silly ploys to get me out of the way, you can forget it! Besides, I—." She stops when she heard the screams again.

"Tell me you guys heard that, or I'm I just going crazy." Roxy said still looking outside.

"I definitely heard that. We better scope this out!" Marinette said looking seriously as the whole class fallows her not wanting to be left behind on their own.

Alex holds Roxy's hand going down the stairs as they noticed that the door outside of the nurse office seeing pink goo.

"Ha! I'm not scared anymore, feeling big and scary!" Roxy heard a voice say making her jump and looked around scared. "What is it? It looked liked you saw a ghost?" Alex whispered looking at her in worry.

"I thought I heard something but I think it's nothing. I'm probably just tired." Roxy said holding her head Alex nodded ignoring how Marinette was talking to Nino about stopping the video recording.

Alex guided Roxy up the stairs to Mr. Damocles office, Alya knocks the door calling out to their principal.

"Mr. Damocles? Sir?" Alya asked but her and the class gasp as they see the office cover in pink goo. "Even Principal Damocles is nowhere to be found!" Rose said as they all go inside looking around for any clues. Nino looks up from his phone as he realized something.

"Anyone seen Agent Smith? I mean, Marinette." Nino asked.

They search for Marinette, not noticing that the school is being covered in pink goo. They didn't have to look to much on Marinette as they see her phone on the ground and no sign of her.

"That's Marinette's phone." Roxy said picking up the phone and showed it to the her friends specially to Alya. Roxy gets up and looks at the school that was now cover in pink goo with shock and worried as she holds the railing.

"Quick, check the windows!" Chloe shouts looking at the pink goo. She and others try to open the door but they didn't budge as they are cover in pink goo.

"Oh no, we're trapped!" Roxy said with a shock look on her face and Alex puts his hands on her shoulder to calm her down. "Don't worry I'm sure Ladybug and Cat noir will help us as soon as possible." Alex said and Roxy calms down at his words.

" Alex said and Roxy calms down at his words