𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?" Miss Bustier asked the class as Roxy looks down at her notebook drawing a heart with Alex's name in the middle.

 Can anyone tell us why?" Miss Bustier asked the class as Roxy looks down at her notebook drawing a heart with Alex's name in the middle

"Because only love can conquer hate!" Rose swoons with a smile standing up from her seat.

Ever since the accident with Timebreaker, Roxy had started to notice that she had a crush on her best friend. She felt conflicted with the news she found out, the way Alex or more like Timebreaker called her his girl. She liked Alex but she didn't want to ruin the friendship they both had and make things awkward between them, that's why she decided to keep her crush a secret as long as she could.

"Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-." Max was cut off by Miss Bustier.

"Thank you, Max. That's enough." Miss Bustier said with a smile. "Roxy, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson. Same with you Adrien." Miss Bustier called out making Roxy blush lightly and gives Nathan a small glare when he tried to peak on her drawing.

"Can any of you tell me what I just said?" Miss Bustier asked both kids.

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien and Roxy said simultaneously making both kids make eye contact and smile.

Roxy heard the bell ring and puts everything in her backpack.

"Very good you two." Miss Bustier said with a smile. "Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!" Miss Bustier said.

Alex waited for Roxy as she waved goodbye to Marinette who stayed behind.

"You want to tell me what all that was about?" Alex asked with an eyebrow raised making Roxy give out a nervous laugh. "It was nothing, just coming up with new names for the rescue pets coming this month." Roxy said half lying since the rescue pets are coming this month but they don't really need names.