𝙍𝙚𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙠𝙩𝙖

"Alright, everybody look at the camera

"Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!" Vincent the photographer said as he stood in front of a class, Roxy looks at Alex with a smile.

"What do you think? Do I look okay for the class photo?" Roxy asked as she spins around and Alex smiles at her. "You always look perfect in my eyes." He said and Roxy looks at him surprise and Alex eyes widen of what he said.

"I- I mean you always look perfect every time, don't worry about the picture so much." Alex corrects himself as he slaps his head.

"Thanks, I guess." Roxy said and Alex stand up from the stairs. "Looks like we're next." He said as Vincent comes towards them.

"Hmmm, you wait here and you come with me." Vincent said to Roxy as he takes Alex and the others on a bench making Chloe laugh. "Look Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!" Chloe said and Roxy crossed her arms.

"Shut up, Chloe! Last time I check you were the baby brat of the class." Roxy said making Chloe glare at her. "Why you-." Chloe didn't get to finish as Vincent points at each kid along with Chloe.

"You guys will stand on the rear bench, please." He said and Roxy laughs at Chloe who huffs as she grabs onto Adrien. "Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the center. Look, we're the same size!" Chloe shouts as she gestures to herself and Adrien.

"Nah, go stand in the back row, behind the rest." Vincent said and Roxy silently laughs. "How dare you, put me behind the rest? Do you know who my father is?" Chloe said with a glare but Vincent wasn't having it.

"Is he a photographer?" He asked making Chloe gasp at him.  "NO! He's-." Chloe gets cut off by Vincent.

"Bummer, I could really use an assistant. Now hurry up and take your place, or I'll put you up front with the babies!" Vincent said using his baby voice at the end after he heard her mocking the kids. Chloe just growls at him and left to stand on the bench.

"The rest of you guys plus girl stand in the middle of the row." Vincent said and Roxy stands behind Alex who gives her a smile.

"It's no big deal Chloé! As long as we're all in the same photo, right?" Adrien said standing beside Roxy. "Perfect! You guys are awesome! Now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot!" Vincent said and Roxy looks to the side seeing Juleka alone.

"Stop!! You guys forgot about Juleka!" Roxy said making Vincent glance at Juleka , he rubs his head with a sigh. "Ah sorry, my bad! Go stand in the middle row, between that blonde haired boy and pinkish-purple hair girl." He said and Juleka stands between them.

"You actually think I forgot about that jinx you've been telling me about? Is time to stop that curse." Roxy said making Juleka nod with a smile.