𝙃𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien as officer Jones exclaimed looking at Mylene who was playing as agent smith

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-." Mylene stops her act when she saw Ivan looming over her in a monster costume making her scream.

"Cut!" Nino shouts.

"Mylene! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino said tired of Mylene getting scared every five seconds.

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting." Alex said with a smirk as Roxy clears her throat covering her laugh since she saw Nino getting more annoyed.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Mylene said but they all knew it wasn't true, they have been taking the same scene like fourteen times.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino reminded her of her role. "I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!" Mylene said.

"Just big ol' me, Mylene. Nothing to be scared of!" Ivan said taking off his mask showing her that it wasn't real. "You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloe said laughing along with Sabrina.

Roxy rolled her eyes hearing her say that.

"Annoying brat." Roxy whisper looking down at her and Alex nodded with glare.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylene, we need you to stay in character!" Nino said.

Ivan puts the mask on and cause Mylene to get scared backing away singing her happy song. As she sings she bumps into Adrien making her scream.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylene!" Chloe said with a laugh making Mylene look down sadly.

"Chloé, seriously?" Adrien asked annoyed with her mocking toward Mylene. "Yeah, so what?" Chloe said not caring about Mylene's feelings getting hurt, Mylene runs away from the group crying.

"Mylene! Anyone gonna go after her?" Marinette asked looking at the group and Ivan goes after her taking his mask off.

"Epic, Chloe! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress? Actually never mind, I know someone perfect for this." Nino said snapping his fingers when he remembered who will be a good choice to replace Mylene.

"Roxy! Your up." Nino said handing her the script, she nodded going over it. She head towards Adrien with a smile and nodded at him. "Hi partner, are you ready for this." Adrien said and Roxy nodded with a smirk.

"Of course I am, let's get this done and finish so I can go back to my bed." Roxy said making Adrien laugh.

"Wait! You can't let her do the part!" Chloe said  and Marinette looks at her with a glare. "And why not?" She asked her.

"Because I know that it ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones! I can't let that happen utterly ridiculous." Chloe said making both Marinette and Alex stop what their doing in shock. They both imagine mini version of Roxy and Adrien about to kiss with hearts around them.

"What?!" Roxy, Alex and Marinette shout in surprise as Roxy looks at the script. "She's right!" Roxy said.

Alex gets up from his seat to grab Nino's shirt to pull him towards his face.

"You wrote that?!" Alex asked him in shock but glaring at him feeling jealousy forming in his heart. "Hold up! I didn't write that!" Alya said looking at the script.

"Uh... I wrote it. It was just a little tweak. You know, to move the story forward." Nino said with a small laugh seeing the looks giving to him by the three people in front of him.

"Why? It's a horror film not a romantic one." Roxy said with her arms confused. Before Nino could say anything, Alya starts to argue with Nino about the script.

"Let me take her part okay! Don't we have to film this thing, right?" Chloe said taking a drink from Adrien's cup. "She's right. Principal Damocles is only allowing us to use school until 6 p.m. sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours, 12 minutes and 12 seconds. 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..." Max said counting down looking at his phone.

"Hold on!" Marinette said standing close to Adrien while looking at the class. "We can't let Mylene just leave just like that, it's... wrong! We all chose her to play the leading female role!" She said with a frown.

"And... we're all in this movie together! She needs our support. I'm gonna go find her and bring her back." Marinette said about to leave the classroom and glare at Chloe. "Always trying to save the day, aren't you, Marinette? Good luck finding the filthy hole that scaredy-cat's hiding in!" Chloe said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but I won't be doing it, it makes me feel strange kissing Adrien like that. I know is just a part but I feel like I'm kissing my soul brother." Roxy said making Nino groan as Chloe cheer.

"Great! Let's get this thing started!" Chloe said with a smirk. They start filming again.

"Horrificator, take 15." Alex said beside Roxy.

"Action!" Nino said.

"I'm not scared of that Horrificator thingy, Officer Whatever-your-name-is, now kiss me!" Chloe said making both Alex and Roxy shiver as she leans to kiss Adrien who moved away. Good thing that Marinette opens the door with a slam and yells cut.

"Marinette, what gives? We're in the middle of a shoot, and I'm the director, FYI. I say cut, no one else. Comprende?" Nino said looking at her while Marinette glares at him. "And I'm the producer! Mylene's supposed to be the star of this movie." She shot back.

"We're out of time, and from what I can see, Mylene is MIA and Roxy won't do this. Let's take it from the top, people." Nino said making Adrien frown as he gets ready to make the scene again.

Roxy and Alex look at the scene in front of them with a frown and look at each other.

"This is a boring horror film." They both said with a sigh.

" They both said with a sigh