𝘾𝙖𝙩𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙜

"Alex! You won't believe what happened today

"Alex! You won't believe what happened today." Roxy said as she comes in Alex's house, he raised an eyebrow confused.

"What?" Alex said as they head to his room, he close it and goes to his computer pausing his game. "I got to interview Cat noir when he and ladybug saving a bunch of workers from a villain." Roxy said with a smile making Alex clear his throat at her cute smile.

"That's great, when are you posting it on your CatBlog?" Alex asked her as he faced her, Roxy sits on her bed with a smile.

"I'll post it as soon as I can." She said and shows him the video.

[Video]

"Aren't you that pretty girl that does the block about me? The...hmm, CatBlog right!" Cat noir said with a smirk as he takes her hand and kissed it. "Pleasure to know I have an adoring fan." Cat noir said making Roxy let out a nervous laugh.

"We can't forget about our other hero, You are important as much as she is." Roxy said with a smile making Cat noir look at her a bit shock but he smiles. "That's right, I should get going my ring is beeping." He said.

"Keep up with the good work, I do enjoy your videos." Cat noir said and gives her a wink taking off.

[End video]

By the time the video ended Alex's eye was twitching in irritation as he saw Cat noir kissing her hand but shakes it off.

"That's awesome! Is nice to see that someone else is making a blog of him." Alex said.

"I mean, they seem to ignore him even though his important just like Ladybug." Roxy said with a shrug as she post the video on her blog.

"Did you hear that Mylene got us some tickets for her dad's Mime show." Alex said and she nods.

"I heard, I'm excited to see the show." Roxy said and frowns when she heard the pigeons going crazy and saying danger.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked seeing Roxy open the window, a pigeon lands on her hand making noises to her. "Seems like Mylene's dad got akumatized and is fighting with Ladybug and Cat noir." Roxy said.

"Really? He asked and Roxy nods.

"He's also chasing a bus seems like a guy inside the bus made him lose his role in the show." Roxy said and Alex frowns.

"Should we send a message to Cat noir? Telling him about this." Alex said and she nods, Alex goes to his computer and starts to send an private message to Cat noir.

"Done." He said.

_____

Cat noir groans as he gets up from the ground after saving the bus from crushing using his staff. He takes his staff back only to frown seeing a message pop out reading it, he saw that it was from Roxy's blog.

"Huh, that explains it." He whispers as he goes inside the bus. "Looks like we know why he's after the bus, want to explain Chris?"

"Okay!! I took his role from him. But he can perform instead of me! I don't care anymore! Please, just keep us all safe." Chris begs as he hides.

"What do you mean you took his role from him? He lost it!" Sarah said with a glare making Chris shake his head. "Not exactly. No told Fred of the new location on purpose so I could get his role." Chris said making Sarah look at him in disbelief.

_________

"The tower at night is always so beautiful, I would mind having a-." Roxy said but stops herself from saying it as she blushed.

"A what?" Alex asked as they took a seat for the show waving at Alya and Marinette who came at the same time.  "Nothing!" Roxy said taking a quick seat beside Alya.

"Oh, is starting." Roxy said with a smile as the show starts, she puts her hand beside Alex only to blush again when Alex takes her hand.

________

Roxy was on her computer watching the comments of her blog asking if they will ever have a full interview of Cat noir many fans want to know him. She smiles seeing people be interested in the cat hero like she does, but frowns when a comment asked her if she will try to reveal his identity making her delete it. Roxy was pretty clear on her blog that she won't reveal his identity if she ever found out because he could make his family and friends be in danger.

Roxy runs her hand in Oreo's head the new pet that she found abandoned in alley when she came back from the show, she jumps when a knock was heard by the window making her stand up slowly.

"Please don't be an akuma villain." She said as she peeks from the small curtain only to sigh when it was only Cat noir hanging upside down with a smirk. "What are you doing here?" She asked the hero who sits on the window.

"Just going on patrol, I was actually wondering if you want to interview me. Think of it as a thank you for helping us figure out why the Mime was after the bus." He said with a shrug making Roxy nod as she puts Oreo on the bed.

"I'm just glad that I helped, I will be only asking questions you can. We don't want people finding something that they could connect with your identity." Roxy said making him nod.

"Sure, but make sure to take a shot of my good side." He said playfully making her laugh. "I'll make sure to do that, let's get stared." She said.

" She said