𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙌𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣

"What?!" Alex shouts the pigeons flying away from Roxy's rooftop hearing the scream of said boy looking at the live interview

____

"Can you confirm that you're dating here, tonight?" Nadja asked and Roxy stands up with a glare. "Are you out of your mind?! I'm not dating anyone at all! Besides this all personal stuff that the heroes can't tell." Roxy said.

"She's right, we're here to ensure all Parisians that they're safe and that it's only a matter of time before we defeat Hawk Moth, that's all." Ladybug said helping Roxy out.

"Fine. How do you explain these photographs then?" Nadja asked and Roxy screams in shock same with Cat noir as a picture was shown of them kissing.

"What? When did that happen?" Cat noir asked , Ladybug gasps behind them. "I don't know! I never kissing anyone before I swear." Roxy said holding her face blushing in embarrassment and anger knowing that Alex was watching this.

"I was waiting for someone else to do it." Roxy whispers but Ladybug heard her making her look down knowing who she was talking about.

"Wait a minute, you guys that's a fake one. See it was edited." Ladybug said seeing how they tried to cover some random couple into Roxy and Cat noir because they made a mistake of drawing the necklace of Roxy. Instead of a paw it was a heart and Roxy pointed at it with a smirk on her face.

"Ha! See that necklace isn't a heart." Roxy said showing Nadja the paw necklace that Alex got her. Nadja panics as the rating bar goes down and quickly shows different photos., Roxy in Cat noir's arms while Timebreaker chase them. A picture of Roxy scratch Cat noir's ear who had a smile on his face when the whole Horrificator accident, a picture of her and Cat noir kissing her hand when she made the interview.

"My friend Nathaniel could do better than you guys!" Roxy said with a glare not seeing a producer sadly cry on the corner.

"It's so obvious that you're both in love." Nadja said and Cat noir stands up with a frown. "Look Nadja, these are just a bunch of photos taken out of context! I'm doing my job, saving her from danger like any hero does." Cat noir said seeing how this was affecting his friend.

"Why won't you just admit it?" Nadja asked standing up pushing them further. "Because I'm not in love with him and I'm not dating him!" Roxy said.

"Why not?" Nadja asked.

Roxy close her eyes with a glare. "Because I already like someone else! That's why!" Roxy said and blushed when everyone stayed quite.

"I'm leaving." She said and the heroes behind nodded as well. "Uh, there's an alert. Paris needs us right now!" Ladybug said and Cat noir nods also walking away.