⭐ one ⭐

// margo //

"What have you gotten yourself into this time, Miss Chen?" Principal Westbrook chuckles as he shook his head to face me.

"Nothing much." I shrugged, sitting on the brown couch in front of him, my backpack placed on the chair across mine.

"Does 'nothing much' mean piss the heck off of your Science teacher?" He asked and I nodded. Then he laughed with me, "Always knew he was gay."

"He's so gay for you, principal Westbrook." I high fived him.

"I'll just take that as a yes, Margo," he chuckled again. "Well you can just use your phone. I'll be right back kiddo, just gonna talk to my secretary."

I smiled, replying a simple 'okay'. Then as soon as he left, I put my feet on top of the chair in front of me. Principal Westbrook is like a dad to me. No pressure. Our little conversation awhile ago? That's perfectly normal.

@margoxchen_
Got sent to the principal's office again lmao haha x

I tweeted then got retweets, faves, and replies in an instant.

@callmebrooklyn
bad ass mofo hahaha

@iamnotnicole
lucky bish lol

@kylie.jpeg
say hi to principal westbrook for me haha

I replied to all of them:

@margoxchen_: @callmebrooklyn @iamnotnicole @kylie.jpeg shouldn't you be in class rn? haha x

@iamnotnicole: @margoxchen_ not anymore. looks like we'll be joining you over there

And just after she sent that tweet, the door bursted open, making me jump a little on my seat, my phone still in hand.

"HEYYYYY!" they smacked the back of my head before we all sat beside each other.

"Aww f*ck you for that." I sarcastically said then gave them the middle finger, but they attacked me into a tight hug.

"Whatever," Brooklyn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, looking at me like she's waiting for something. "well?"

"What?" I raised an eyebrow at her. The three of them just face palmed while I stared at them in confusion.

"Aren't you gonna ask us why we're here?!" They chorused, making me jump back a little because they were so loud.

"Oh duh haha." I face palmed myself as well. "So why are you guys here?"

"Gay b*tch sent us out." Nicole scoffed, laughing.

"What'd you do?"

"Tweet you." Kylie smirked playfully.

"Oh sh*t sorry." I laughed. This is, again, normal for us.

"Nah we're good." Nicole sat back on her seat.

"When you're in here, most probably, we follow." Brooklyn said.

"Margo? I'm b- woah!" Principal Westbrook had that sort of shocked expression on his face, but he loosened up a bit as we smiled at him.

"Same kids again, huh?" He asked and we all nodded. He made his way back to his swivel chair. "What'd the three of you do now?"

They held up their phones then Principal just nodded cause he understood it immediately.

"Ohhh..." then we all laughed. "I'll miss you guys." He ruffled my hair, then theirs.

"We'll miss you too." We smiled sweetly. Today's the last day of school, and how funny is it that we still got sent here?