⭐ two ⭐

Media: Margo Chen ;)

// darren //

"Kelan ka ba aayos Darren?!" The instructor shouts at me, making me hold onto my forehead.

then he walked out. He always does.

"Amazing." Ate Grazz clapped her hands as soon as the instructor slammed the door. "Bad arse move, D."

I just smirked. "Seriously though, how do you do that?!" Stacy complains.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Pissing people off is natural for me."

"Pure magic." JK gestured his hand at me.

Then someone knocked on the door. We all looked at who it was as the door swung open.

"Hi Miss Marj." We waved at miss Marjorie Gonzaga. She's married, I'm pretty sure, but she doesn't want us to call her by her husband's last name.

"Hey kids." She smiled back, looking at me. "Darren?"

I pointed at myself. "Ako po?"

"Yes you." She gestured for me to come outside, then she closed the door.

"Lagot kaaaa." They all said while laughing, their fingers moving up and down (idk how to describe that gesture sorry na po haha).

I stood up and walked outside. "What's up Miss M?"

"Darren," she sighed. "I need your help."

I sighed in relief, at least it isn't about our instructor's walk out scene earlier. "And what's that po?"

"My daughter in the US, the one I told you about, do you remember her?" I nodded then she held my shoulders and looked at me sincerely. "She's back here in the Philippines."

"Ahh, eh, what do you need me for po?"

"I need you to fix her."

I almost choked.

Fix her?!

"W-what do you mean?"

"Fix her attitude, please? Baka umobra yung kabaitan mo sa kanya."

"A-ako po?" I pointed at myself again, making sure she isn't joking. "How about the girls? Bakit di nalang po sila?"

"Tatarayan lang ni Macy yun." She explains.

Macy pala huh? Help me Lord!

"You're my only hope, please Darren?" She begged. I gave in. She's like my mom already, di ko siya matiis. "Thank you."

I hugged her and she hugged me back. Then I went back inside.

"What was it about?" Stacy says as soon as I shut the door.

"Is she finally gonna fire our instructor?" JK whispered, which was loud enough for us to hear, making us laugh.

"Haha no," I sat down beside them. "It's not that."

"Edi ano?!"

"It's..." I said but I thought twice about continuing my sentence. "her daughter..." I whispered the last two words.

"Ohhh... she's your new project?" Ate Grazz nudged me, so hard my face hit the floor.

"I don't know." I did the Indian seat. "I don't think you can consider it as my 'new project'." I emphasized the 'new project' thing.

"I bet you'll fall in love with Miss M's daughter." JK laughed.

What?! HAHAHAHA!!!

"Asa." I threw into fits of laughter. "Baka sya mainlove sakin."