⭐ six // leche is our always ⭐

// darren //

"MARGO ARE YOU DONE?" I knocked on her dressing room door for like the nth time already.

"Oo na I'm coming!" She said in an annoyed tone. "Sheesh will you stop complaining?!"

"I'm do- woah." I looked at her from head to toe. She's not the rebellious Margo I know anymore. She actually looks like a piece of candy wearing clothes.

"What?" Margo raised an eyebrow. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." She tapped my chin, winked, then walked away.

"Oh and btw? Don't think too much of what happened last week okay?"

Yeah, that moment I was actually in love with you?

"Totally!" I shouted back.

I'm still pretty awestruck to be completely honest. She looks better that way.

"Darren!" Someone called, snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's performance time!"

"Coming!" I shout back then walk all the way to the stage.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Tell me something I need to know

Then take my breath

And never let it go

If you just let me invade your space

I'll take the pleasure,

Take it with the pain" she started. Somehow I can't find my chill when I stare at her.

"And if in the moment I bite my lip

Baby in that moment you'll know

This is something bigger than us

And beyond bliss

Give me a reason to believe it" she's a total performer, kaya pati audience nakukuha niya yung attention haha.

"Cause if you want to keep me

You gotta gotta gotta gotta

Got to love me harder" singing this during practice doesn't feel so awkward, but why onstage it is?!

"And if you really need me

You gotta gotta gotta gotta

Got to love me harder

Gotta love me harder" then I had to like catch her and stuff and it feels really awkward since she was in this oufit like Ariana Grande would wear and you know how natural it is for a man to act like this when he gets turned on, right?! It's a hormonal thing!

"Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Love me, love me, love me,

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Harder, harder, harder"'just this once will you feel green minded, Darren. No more of this after the performance!

"I know your motives

And you know mine

The ones that love me

I tend to leave behind" I sang as I watched her sashay to the other side.