⭐️ twelve // midnight convos ⭐️

// margo //

So today I'm meeting my ahia's girlfriend. Of course, the whole family counts on my opinion since I'm the youngest, and I have the highest standards. So when I say she looks like shit, she really does look like shit. But when I say she's gorgeous, well she probably looks like Pia Wurtzbach or kind of in the same level.

"Mags," achi calls me. It's some kind of new nickname she made up. "Do you still have the maroon colored matte lipstick?"

"I do," I said. "But what makes you think I'll let you borrow it?"

"Because I'm your sweet, gorgeous and loving sister." She says, in a self promoting kind of way.

"What does that have to do with borrowing my stuff?"

"I'm your sister. That's what it is."

I rolled my eyes at her and started scanning for the lipstick she was talking about, but since you don't care about what I'm talking about, I'm forcing you to because my life is probably more interesting than yours.

My makeup is arranged alphabetically and in categories. "Mac... Mac... Naked 2... Aha! NYX!"

"Thanks." She posed like some elementary school girl and applied the lipstick onto her small lips.

"You sassy brat." I snorted as I stood beside her. Those remarks may seem offensive to other people, but to us, it's an everyday sister thing.

"You annoying, sassy and spoiled little brat." She retorted. See?

I applied minimal makeup on my face since I'm already gorgeous as is. The lesser the makeup, the more natural your face looks. The more natural you look, the closer you are to being truly beautiful.

"We should go, ahia is probably there already."

I arrived downstairs with my sister. Our parents are already talking to the girl. I stared at her from head to toe. Well, I'll be completely honest; she looks like a slut. Her vibrant red lipstick makes her look like a thirty year old call girl. And God does her foundation look so messed up. Her makeup looks too dry and she obviously put way too much.

"Aha," ahia smiles widely at me and achi. "Margo, Ariana..."

I raised a brow at my brother, while his bitch of a ""girlfriend"" raised her brow back. The nerve?!

"This is my girlfriend, Paige. But she prefers to be called Pooki." What the hell is that name?!

"Pooki mong maluwag." I muttered to myself as I roll my eyes.

I can't let my brother date that slut!

Si achi tawang tawa sa pangalan nung girl although pigil na pigil siya. I'm just here standing, wondering where my brother's taste in girls has gone.

"So, uh." Our mother says. "Shall we proceed with dinner?"

+++

"So what makes you think that your lack of makeup skills is acceptable?" I ask, looking straight into Pooki's eyes. Achi slaps me from under the table. Si ahia naman pinandilatan ako ng mata. "What? Did I say something wrong?"