⭐ three // macy ⭐

// darren //

"Okay good, good. Break muna kayo." The instructor claps and we groan because finally, in 4 hours, pinagbreak kami!

I took my water bottle and drank from it like there's no tomorrow.

"Hoy Darren awat na! Basa na t-shirt mo!" Ate Grazz said, tas bigla akong binatukan hala?! So the cold water poured onto my shirt. All. The. More.

"Takte naman ate Grazz eh!" I was halfway from removing my shirt. "Magpapali-"

I heard the door open so I removed it fully to see who it was.

It was Miss Marj with this girl wearing a Kurt Cobain shirt tied up just above her belly button. I bet she doesn't even listen to Nirvana, but I gotta admit, she's pretty hot.

"Oh Darren?" Miss Marj laughed. "Why aren't you wearing a shirt?"

I looked at the girl and when I looked at her?

Her mouth formed a perfect 'o' ;) hot ko daw kasi eh. Hahahaha

"Well, ate Grazz sort of smacked my head and the water poured all over me." I walked all the way to them shirtless, glancing at the girl again. Her facial expression instantly changed as she crossed her arms.

Nako, mataray.

"Sinisi pa ko!" Ate Grazz shook her head then drank water from her bottle. "Anyways, who's with you, Miss M?"

"Looks like Darren wants to win her big time." Stacy put an arm around me then I glared at her. She just laughed it off.

Miss M just chuckled. "This is my daughter."

"Hi." I smirked, but she just fixed her hair and looked at me from head to toe.

So she's Macy?!

Haha goodluck nalang sa kanya! Pahirapan kaming dalawa!

"Name?" I asked although I already know.

"Trouble." She smirked, crossed her arms and shifted her gaze towards the other direction.

"No, your real name." I tried. Well TFIOS might work?

"Don't TFIOS me, you're not Augustus Waters." She rolled her eyes. Ugh maldits.

"I'll leave you guys here." Miss M said awkwardly then left.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"So she's your new project?" Stacy chuckled, remembering what ate Grazz said.

"I'm not anyone's project." She gave me a 'you're pathetic' look.

"Then maybe... you could be my project?" JK made his way to us.

"Grabe nosebleed!" I joked, pinching my nose.

"Wow, CBY?" I heard ate Grazz and Stacy whispering, then they did a high five.

"Well, for starters, you're talking to Avah Kaitlyn Margarette Alcantara Chen." She introduces, walking closer and closer. "Kaya subukan niyo lang na lokohin ako. or else..." Pagbabanta niya samin ni JK.

JK smirked and I chuckled. She's good at her game, but will she survive mine?

"Fierce..." I walked towards her this time, inching my face closer and closer. "I like that."

"You don't know what I'm capable of, Mr. Whatever-Your-Name-Is." She says again, but obviously she looks partly scared and nervous.

"Really now?" She stepped backwards until she hit the wall. "Oh, ngayon... wala ka nang kawala." I smirked, locking her hands with mine so they couldn't move.