⭐ ten // ABNQSAWB ⭐

NEW RULE: You probably already saw this in After but I need 50 votes and 50 comments before the next update. Loveyou guys :* xx

// darren //

"This is sickening." My face displayed a look of disgust as I was watching Margo talk to Gay- uh, Grae Fernandez, my chin resting on top of my palm.

Ate Grazz interrupted my thoughts with a cheesy, idiotic grin plastered on her face. "Sickening cause you're bitter or sickening cause you're jealous?"

"Sickening cause it's gross and makes me want to puke," I rolled my eyes. The thought of cheesy and low-key flirting just pisses me off. Yung pabebe at pasimple? It's immensely disgusting.

"Nah, you're obviously just jealous of Grae." She smirked. I shivered at the thought. Me? Jealous? You wish.

"And why would I be jealous? Paduding 'yan eh."

"One, cause he's talking to Margo. Two, what the hell is a paduding?"

"Paduding," I coughed up and acted like some professor. "Pabebe or a flirt. Perfect description for Gay Fernandez."

"It's Grae," She says. "And besides D, don't be so hard on the guy. You'll have more moments with M, don't be so disheartened."

"Hi everyone!" Teacher Georcelle came, clapping her hands. We all scrambled to the center of the studio. Naglalandian pa yung dalawang paduding. Kadiri.

"Okay so wag kayo magreact about the song huh, it's crazy I know." She says, reading her papers. "It's 'Love Me Like You Do' by Ellie Goulding."

We all started laughing. Lam na huehuehue.

"It's an interpretative dance and it's crazy, especially for your age. Pero we can make it work." She smiled then looked back at her papers, flipping through them every once in a while. "Partners! Stace and JK!"

They high-fived each other and walked to the back of the studio. "Then... Grazzie and Brace!"

"Pakshet!" She slapped my arm so hard, namantal agad.

"Aray ha," I complained as I rubbed my arm.

"Sorry baby bro." She did a peace sign. Naglandian din silang dalawa. Mga paduding mga tao dito!

"Darren and-"

MARGO MARGO MARGO MARGO! Major LT kami, imposibleng di kami magkapartner!

"Sorry I'm late Teacher G!" Oh it's-

"Kyline! Just in time..." Teacher Georcelle motioned her over. "I'd like you to meet Darren, your dance partner!"

WHAT?!

"Next pair, Grae and Margo!"

Oh give me a break!

♡♡♡♡♡

"So love me like you do, la-la-love me like you do... aaaaand move!" Teacher Georcelle says.

Ang tigas ng katawan ni Grae! Halatang naiirita na si Margo. Kanina pa nagkakamali yung paduding na yun eh. Kung ako naging kapartner ni Margo edi sa-

"Uy," Kyline snapped her fingers in front of me. "Okay ka lang?"

"Um yeah, oo naman. Bakit?" I answered without looking back.

"Aahhh, so it's Margo and Grae that's bothering you?" She laughed. "Gusto ko nga rin sana makapartner si Grae eh. Kung pwede lang magswitch ng partners. You obviously really like her."

"Sinong her?"

"Aw don't play innocent Darren! You like Margo!" She said out loud, catching the attention of Teacher Georcelle. "Sorry Teacher G!"