⭐ five // just this once ⭐

// darren //

"Oh, hi Margo!" So basically right now we're in Miss Marj's house. I do see Margo with some dude. Maybe that's her boyfriend. "I saw them at Starbucks and they said umalis ka raw, so I figured you'd be here."

"I get drunk on jealousy." JK sang Blank Space and I laughed.

"But you'll come back each time you leave, cause dude she's a nightmare dressed like a daydream." I laughed as I sang the next part.

Margo shot me a death glare while I just laughed it off. This chick, really.

"Hello Margarette." I pulled the chair beside her and sat down.

Call me rude but whatever. I just want to tease these two and of course maybe win them a breakup so JK could take her home.

"Boyfriend?" The dude pointed at me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no.

"Y-yeah!" Margo answered. What the f-

We basically hate each other's guts but what?!

"What the f*ck- yeeeees baby I love you too!" she cuddled me then I looked at her extremely confused.

"Makisama ka nalang." She whispered in my ear. Still confusing, but oh well, now's the time to sort of tease her. I kissed her on the forehead.

"A- haha... yea. We're kinda new kaya it's pretty awkward but I love this girl!" Margo and I looked at each other then the dude slowly nodded.

"Uh okay?" He faked a smile then shook hands with me. "Chase Zachary Aragon."

WHAT THE ACTUAL-?! Dinamay na nga lang ako, nasaktan pa ko wtf wtf wtf. Ang sakit naman ng 'handshake' nito!

"Darren Lyndon Gonzales Espanto." I say habang namimilipit sa sakit. Ang sarap batukan ni Margo, she's sort of laughing right now.

"Ilang months na kayo?" Chase asks and I felt relieved cause he just let go of my hand.

Pulang pula!

"Ow ow ow..." I repeatedly say as I secretly shook it under the table.

"Two." Margo spoke then Chase nodded.

What the actual is this?! Who is this Chase dude?! And WHY am I instantly Margo's boyfriend?!

That's it, I need answers!

"Margo babe can I talk to you?" I smiled sweetly and she raised an eyebrow. "In private?"

"Sure." Margo nodded nervously then she dragged me upstairs to what seemed like her room.

"What in f*cks sake was that?!" I pointed out the window where you could see their pool, just where that Chase was.

She closed the curtains. "Makisama ka nga!"

"No way! Tell me what the heck that was for!"

She took a deep breath before saying... "ChaseAragonismyfirstlovewhosort ofbrokemyheartandisnowtryingto winmeback!" Margo spoke really rapidly.

"Ano?"

"Ay, slow lang kuya?" She sarcastically says then grabbed something out of the drawer. It was a photo of her and, I guess, Chase. "This. He was my bestfriend way before I went back to the US. I did like him a lot but he broke my heart."