⭐ eight // jealous ⭐

// darren //

"Where is Miss Chen?" Shouts the dance instructor in frustration.

I held back my laughs while Stacy, JK, and ate Grazz did the same. We have practice again today, and we're with Gimme 5. They're going to perform with us next week.

Darren: hoy margarette asan ka na daw?! galit si bakla!

Margo: I don't care. Anyway, may papasok na maganda in 3

Margo: 2...

Margo: 1...

And as if it were a scene in an action movie, it was in slow motion. Margo bursted in the room, saktong nakatutok pa yung electric fan sa pintuan which blew her hair like a runway model.

May kasama nga siya eh. Puro girls, bestfriends maybe.

I think this is Regina George with an extra pack of Karens and Gretchens.

"May gusto ka pa bang sabihin?" The instructor raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms and tapped the floor with his foot.

"Like what, you're gay and in love with Sean O'Pry?" Margo snapped back, making us all laugh.

"SILENCE." sigaw pa ni Bakla, making us flinch backward.

"Eh ano pa ba ang gusto mo na sabihin ko sayo?!" Margo raised a brow.

"The magic word."

"Abra Kadabra?" Margo cocked her head and we laughed.

"Oh Lord..." the instructor said, rubbing his temples.

Darren: HE WANTS YOU TO SAY SORRY POOP FACE HAHAHA

Margo: aww f*ck you. :)))

She looked at me then I signaled for her to continue.

"Ohh... haha sorry?" She said, folding her arms. "Okay then, sorry."

Then she sat down with her squad na ang dami dami.

"Well my dear friends," Ate Grazz patted my shoulder. "We have a new sass master."

"Who's that chick?" Asked Brace Arquiza.

[Okay HOOOOOOLD da eff up, I know that Chase Aragon and Brace Arquiza are like the same person in the story but iimagine nalang natin na kalook alike nalang ni Chase si Brace, okay? Haha tysm, back to reading! xoxo]

"That's Margo." Nash answered before we all could. "Anak ni Miss M."

"Kaya pala maganda..." sabi ni Brace, causing my head and JK's head to automatically snap to his direction.

"Wag ka na Brace," Joaquin chuckled. "Kay Darren na yan eh!"

NO SHE'S NOT!

"Darren, di ka umiimik jan ah." Grae laughed and nudged me.

"I- uh, di naman kami eh. Just frie- ah, acquaintances."

"Sus naman in denial pa!" John laughed and they all started teasing me.

"I'm not I swear!" I shook my head. Margo is a barbie doll, pang display lang. I wouldn't date her, she's just not my type.

"Talaga?" Stacy laughed. "Phone."

I handed her my phone then she unlocked it. "Macerren is real people."

Yes, my homescreen is still Margo. Today is the second day so yeah.

"That was a dare!" I defended, but it ended up with them saying 'asus!'

I wonder if they're all bugging Margo on the other side of the room.