⭐ four // boyfriend? ⭐

// margo //

"Ang tagal naman ugh." I complain, looking at my wristwatch. It's been 30 minutes, where the heck is he?! And by he I mean the stupid instructor.

"Masanay ka na." Stacy chuckled. "Laging nalalate yung si bakla e."

I let out a fit of laughter. "Really though... you put up with that guy everyday?" Ate Grazz, Stacy, and JK nodded. "Wow."

"Sometimes he's 3 hours late." Ate Grazz rolls her eyes then I go back to my phone.

Wow huh, ang tagal naman nung bakla. "Can I uh, roam around the building?"

"Sure, gusto mo samahan pa kita?" JK offers. I know that's like para paraan and it won't work on me

"No thanks I'm good." I said before walking out the door.

So I started walking around the hallways til I heard crying.

Okay that's creepy, but I followed it anyways.

It brought me to this little girl. She's a cute little chinita kid who kind of looked like...

Me?!

"*sniff sniff* kuya!" She cried again. I slowly backed away baka kasi madamay pa ko wtf. "Ateng maganda, I see you! Please don't leave me here!"

Please don't leave me here. Those words. They still hurt.

"I uh- I gotta go. B-bye." I stuttered as I turned around.

"Please?" She begged one last time while crying.

No, Margo. No.

But my instinct says I should help her, so I turned around to see her crying, making me tear up as well, remembering every bit of what happened a long while back.

"Shh stop crying, it's okay." I hugged her and stroked her hair. She's a really pretty little girl, she looks so sweet and innocent. Just like I was before everything else that happened.

"What's your name?" I bent down to her level and asked but she just hugged me tight.

"Thank you ate Ganda. You're so nice to me!" She said and faced me with a smile. What a cute little girl. "Why are you crying po?"

I wiped the tears away. "Ah, wala to. How about you baby girl? What's your name and where is your kuya ba?"

"I'm Lynelle." She smiled sweetly. Gahh feels omg! "I can't find my kuyaaaa!" She started crying again.

"Oh no no no no no..." I shook my head and carried her. "It's okay, it's okay I'll help y-"

"LYNELLE!" I heard this dude call out. "LYNELLE ASAN KA?"

"Kuya I'm here!" Lynelle shouted back.

"Lynelle! Lynelle I got so w- hoy! Bakit nasayo kapatid ko?!" Si DARREN?

SI DARREN ANG KUYA NG BATANG MAGANDA AT INOSENTENG TO? LIKE WTF HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

He grabbed Lynelle away from me. "Ano? Tatarayan mo rin ba ganun?!"

"Tatarayan ko ba kung buhat buhat ko?" I crossed my arms. "Magpasalamat ka nga sakin at natagpuan ko yang napakacute mong kapatid eh!"

"Oo nga po kuya. She's really nice and pretty and she didn't leave me alone." Lynelle nodded.

"Uhh hay nako. Basta don't run off like that again okay?" Darren said and Lynelle saluted him, then she skipped all the way to the studio while holding Darren's hand.