Info

Hello everyone!
Finally after so longgg I have completed both my books. I'm excited about writing this book myself.

Firstly, if you don't want any confusion read both the books or you can just read "The disciple of the moon". To all of those here from "The reaper" go and read the other book because it explains alot. And this contains major spoilers for those from "The reaper" so it's up to you now.

Anyways let's begin

____________________________________

1:

Character's Name: Arikawa Naito.

Age: 21(Physically)
          1,013(Chronologically)

Height: 5'9

Appearance:

Description: The descendant Of Y/N Arikawa

Description: The descendant Of Y/N Arikawa. Born with the power of The dead moon which brings misfortune to the person's life, he has been trying to fix the messed up balance of the universe for some 100 of years.

Powers:

1: Soul Activation: The ability to control the souls of the dead and turn them into a power source. Can be used in many ways.

1.5: Soul Manipulation: Can manipulate the soul and body of a person who has been dead for less than 24 hours.

2. Breathings: Sun breathing and Death breathing.

3. The Dead Moon: A mysterious power that allows the User to make miracles and grants them the power to time travel and Universe jumping. (Can only be used when the Red Tower user is defeated mentally or physically). It can drain the power of the User very badly making them be unable to battle for 24 hours.

Status: Alive.

Family: Arikawa.

Position: #2

Song matching his vibe as a character: Sweater weather, Little dark age and Hypnotic.

2:

Character Name: Arikawa Y/N.

Age: 33(Physically)
          10,000(Chronologically)

Height: 5'8

Appearance: