Similarities

Hello everyone,
How are you all? We left off as Tomioka finds Mudano, what will happen next? Let's find out.

____________________________________

Mudano: W-who are you?

Mudano asked weakly before losing his consciousness and falling to the ground.

Tomioka: Hey!

Tomioka ran towards the boy and he held him up, even though he won't have cared about it normally he felt sadness when the boy was seen as "weak" and had hurt himself in battle.

Tomioka: What is this feeling? Huh?

Tomioka looked up towards the sky as it started to snow very badly, the start of a blizzard. The sun was also setting which meant they needed to find shelter or they would both die in the cold.

Tomioka: What am I suppose to do here?

Tomioka picked up Mudano on his back as he started to move through the snow trying to look for shelter.

Tomioka: A... cave?

Tomioka looked infront of himself as he saw a huge opening to a cave. He didn't like the idea at first but because of the blizzard and an unconscious boy on his shoulders he went inside the cave and started a fire.

Tomioka: I wonder when he will wake up...

Tomioka was deep in thought as he had left the boy beside the fire and covered him with his own haori.

Tomioka: hah....

Tomioka sighed as he felt troubled for some reason.

Tomioka: Who even are you?

Mudano: Hggh...

Mudano let out a weak groan as he started to wake up.

Mudano: Where am I?

Mudano looked around and found himself inside a cave with Tomioka. His instincts kicked in and he tried to protect himself.

Mudano: Who are you!?

Mudano asked in a strong voice trying to scare Tomioka. But, Tomioka still had his plain look as he starred at Mudano.

Tomioka: Tomioka Giyuu.

Mudano: Just a name?

Tomioka: I'm the one who saved you from the blizzard...

Mudano: Oh! I see! Guess he is a good guy...

Mudano scratched the back of his head as he sat down near the fire. A smile appearing on his face.

Tomioka: He even smiles like her. Who are you and why are you out here?

Mudano: Me?

Tomioka looked lifeless as he just starred at Mudano expecting an answer.

Mudano: I don't know!