⓸− 𝚃𝚛𝖺𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

"Jas! Let's go get up! Training day!" Yep. That's how I woke up that morning. Finnick hollering his lungs out. "Alright!" I yelled back. I walked out to the dining room and saw everyone sitting down, ready to eat. "Sorry." I said, sitting down. "Alright. Dig in." Jackson, Blake's stylist said. I reached for some berries and put them on my plate, along with some other types of colorful fruits. I ate until I wasn't too hungry anymore, but didn't eat too much, so I wouldn't be sick.

After we finished, Athenas said that our training outfits should be laid out on our beds by now. I headed back to my room, and saw black pants and a black shirt, with red and grey stripes down the sides, and the number '4' on the shoulders and back, along with some brown leather combat boots. I got the outfit on, and slipped on the boots.

I went out, and saw Tigris. "Sit down." She said, gesturing to a chair in front of her. I sat down and she said, "I'm just going to do a simple pony tail." I nodded, and she got started. Some simple pony tail, this looked amazing when she was done!

 Some simple pony tail, this looked amazing when she was done!

"Thanks." I said to Tigris as she finished. She slightly bowed her head with a smile. "Your welcome." She said. I smiled. "Blake, Jas, let's go!" Annie called out through the room. "Coming." I said. I walked to the elevator, Finnick and Annie were waiting there. "We're meeting District's 1 and 2 on floor 1. They're already together." Finnick said.

Blake arrived and we all got into the elevator, heading to floor 1. When we stopped, Craig, Jenna, Jet and Sophie were all there. They were sitting around, in the living room. "Let's go." Jet said, standing up. The other's followed. Sophie stood next to me, and I was only a little bit shorter than her. Finnick and Annie got out and said, "we're just going to talk with your mentors. Get going and good luck." With that, the elevator doors closed, and we stood there in silence. Blake was standing at the back, by himself.

We went down, all the way to the basement floor, and hopped out. We walked for a little, past the cafeteria and past the waiting room and into the training area. We're the first ones there. Perfect. A lady called us over, and we stood around her until everyone else arrived.

"Alright, tributes. Gather around." The instructor on the platform said. Everyone gathered around her as she addressed everyone. "Hello everyone. My name is Alana and I will be the conductor of your training for the next four days. In two weeks or less, twenty three of you will be dead. One of you will be alive. Who that is depends on how well you pay attention over the duration of your training, particularly to what I'm about to say. First; No fighting with the other tributes. You'll have plenty of time for that in the arena. There are however, four compulsory exercises, the rest will be individual training. My advice to you is; Don't ignore the survival skills. Everyone wants to grab a sword, but most of you will die from natural causes. 10% from infection, 20% from dehydration. Exposure can kill as easily as a knife. And with that, I leave you to your training." She said, stepping down.

I walked over to Jet, Craig and Sophie, Jenna came over soon after. "I say, intimidate them." Sophie said, I nodded. "I think they're already scared." I said, as I looked around at tributes looking at us, and turning away as we made eye contact. "Let's make sure it stays that way." Jet said.

We split up to our preferred stations. Jet went to knives, Craig to swords, Jenna to the spears and Sophie to the bow and arrows. I went to the combat station. I had to fight one of the trainers. I was third in line.

Blake was first. He stepped up, and threw a few lanky punches, when they hit, they looked like they hurt him more than the trainer. He lost the fight.

Next was Trent. The boy from 12. He punched, and kicked, almost all of the attacks hitting hard, and the trainer lost.

A new trainer came on, and I went to fight. I put my arms in a guard position in front of my face, and prepared for the trainer to start throwing punches. Out if the corner of my eye, I saw my allies, the careers watching me. No pressure. The trainer threw the first punch, I dodged it. He was taller than me, and bigger. I managed to dodge all his punches, and he wore himself out. I started landing some punches, and managed to get him on the ground, in a arm bar, he tapped out, and I won.

I heard slow clapping from the careers as I walked over to them. "What do you know? The kid can throw a punch." Craig said with a smirk. I smiled, and walked over to the axe station.

The boy from 7 was there already. His technique wasn't good, so, I just told him to leave. He stepped out of the way, and I went to the throwing hatchets. I picked up two.Dummies started popping up, and as they did, I threw my axes at them, when I'd used the two I picked up, I grabbed more, and more, until the simulation was over.

There was a close combat axe station too. That's where I headed next. I picked up a heavy battle axe, and started swinging at the wooden mannequins. Hitting their chests, and cutting off their limbs. Once I was happy with my work, I went over to where the careers were standing, talking.