⓽- Night

It was very dark. But we were heading towards a light that we saw. It was white, so it was most likely a torch. I was it moving around and I could hear a boys voice, and a girls voice. "Shut up. You'll draw someone too us." She girls voice said. "Too late. You already did." Jet taunted as we revealed ourselves to the pair.

It was the boy from 6 and the girl from 12. I couldn't hurt the girl. As soon as the pair looked at us, the girl from 12 stood up and ran. Sophie drew and arrow and it soared out, and shot the girl in the back. A cannon sounded. She's dead. Trent will be livid. The boy started talking. "Hey... I'll do anything, please don't kill me." he begged. "Oh, you're giving me a headache." Jet said. He grabbed the boy by his hair and pulled his head back, using one of his knifes to split his throat.

Boom. Dead.

We left the bodies and kept walking until we heard a loud noise. We looked up into the sky to see the Capitol symbol in the sky. It began to list the fallen.

Jenna, District 1

Bailey, District 3

Dean, District 3

Blake, District 4

Jacob, District 5

Sienna, District 6

Jeremie, District 6

Brooke, District 7

Nate, District 7

Jodie, District 8

Noah, District 8

Daisy, District 9

Will, District 10

Terrance, District 11

Joyce, District 12

The music stopped. "8 left." I said. Looking at Jet and Sophie. "5 left to hunt." Jet said. "We should leave some. To keep the games going a bit longer. I'm sure someone else will have an exciting death." Sophie spoke up. I nodded. "Let's head back to the cornucopia and get some sleep." Jet said. We nodded. We made our way through the bushes and long grass back to the cornucopia.

Only 7 others left. Trent, Taliha from district 5, Jet, Sophie, Craig, the girls from ten and eleven and the boy from 9.

I should leave tomorrow night. Hopefully the games last longer than 3 days. That'll be a bummer for the Capitol.

We made it back to the cornucopia and went just inside the mouth of the structure and found some sleeping bags. He used crates as a sort of barrier and tried to sleep. No fire, too risky with Craig. Hopefully he'll think we've moved.