00. Fin

No one's pov

Life, everyone have those. It's either good or bad, happy and full of misery, fun with a little bit of sadness. What ever it was, you should still be thankful that you have it. It's a gift, it's up for you to use it. You're lucky enough to have it even if sometimes you just want to end everything by jumping off a cliff, am I right?

❝ Y/n! ❞ the girl who was called look up to see her classmate who was calling her. ❝ The Detention room is on a mess, you know what to do with him ❞ she added.

Y/n closed her book with a frustrating sigh before getting up from her seat and walk out from the classroom. The hallway was crowded like the usual and it was also noisy as heck, probably because it's almost graduation day and some students were busy putting up banners and stuffs for the upcoming ceremony. Even baloons were everywhere, scattering alongside the hallways.

Soon enough, she reach the Detention's front door. Heaving a sigh for the last time, she scratch her head before pushing the door open. To her surprise, everything was still in place far from what the girl had said.

❝ Aish! you always came late! ❞ she suddenly heared someone nagging, she look towards the other side and saw Wonjin sitting at the chair nearby the window while closing his arms, having an annoyed look on his face.

❝ I was reading a book and the hallways is crowded, the fuck do you want even?! ❞ she nagged back before seeing him smile in response and pat the chair beside him.

having no choice, Y/n sigh down probably for the nth time now before walking towards the chair and sat down next to him. Soon she felt his arm started to wrap around her waist, his head lean down to lay against her shoulder as she look down to see him smiling. He looked adorable at the sight.

❝ Does it still hurt? ❞ he suddenly asked, looking up as she raised her brows. ❝ your stabbed area... ❞ he added to make it more clear.

❝ Oh... ❞ she said, finally getting what he said. ❝ Yeah, it's fine... atleast I'm still breathing ❞ she added, shrugging as she breathed out.

❝ I would've killed you if you died that day, ❞ Wonjin suddenly murmur out of nowhere with a grumpy face before Y/n burst out in laughter. ❝ what!? it's not even funny that I almost lost you that day! Did you know how scary that was!? I almost had a heart attack! ❞

❝ You're cute, ❞ Wonjin eventually shut up after Y/n squished both sides of his cheeks in a mild way with a smile on her face. ❝ also... how will you be able to kill me if I'm already dead dummy! ❞ she laughed again.

❝ Stop it! ❞ he nagged out before grumpily getting up from the chair and walk to exit the room. ❝ I'm not talking to you for a whole day, I'm sulking! ❞ he shouted, crossing his arms. Y/n who was still laughing immediately went to follow him.

❝ Go on, I'll chase you the whole day aswell! ❞

With that, Wonjin started to ran away while screaming 'Mama' since Y/n was fast ranner. And yeah, they both ended up chasing each other down the crowded hallway of the school.

Three days had passed since the graduation, Y/n and Wonjin decided to visit Woojun's mom who just got out from the hospital after being poisoned to sleep by her own son and seemed like he actually did it on purpose so no one would bother him about his plans, and just like Joondae they were now both in jail after being sentence to tons of cases.