chapter 9

How bad could it be?

The next few days turned out alright, it wasn't so awkward for my friends to invite felix around. I still kept my distance It was way better than before of course.

Chan still counselled me on my attitude towards Felix as he knew of the situation.

Out of all of my friends in my friend group, Minho had been the only one acting weird around me lately. I found it really uncomfortable, but he had been avoiding me these days and I found it yet annoying.

Whenever I talked to him, he would say an excuse and walk off.

I approached him after school and decided to put him in a situation he would not be able to escape.

"Minho. You've been avoiding me lately, are you alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yea I'm fine." He said, annoyed, looking down.

"minho you know you can tell me anything right?" I said, hoping he'll respond but no, his eyes remained on the floor.

"Minh-"

"I like you Ji-Woo..." he suddenly blurted out.

I was taken aback by his sudden expression.

Finally, he looked up waited for my expression. He walked without another word while I stood there, still frozen from shock. I didn't want to hurt him neither do I want to ruin our friendship. Maybe I could try it out with him?

I turned around and ran forward, catching up to Minho. "'ll think about it okay?." I asked, smiling genuinely.

Minho's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. He started smiling widely and nodded.

I was walking home with Felix one day as he was joining me, chan and my family for dinner as a reunion for all of us. I was happily skipping home while felix watched me chuckling.

"Why are you so happy today?"

"Am I not allowed to be." I asked.

Felix laughed and damn that voice made me had butterflies again.

We finally arrived at my house. We threw our shoes at the doorstep and walked in.

"Mum, I'm home!" I shouted as my mum came into view.

"Oh felix! So wonderful of you to come! I missed you greatly!" she said happily, pushing me past her as I was blocking her away.

Excuse me? I'm your daughter and I'm here...

My brother came down the stairs and 'bro hugged' Felix before we sat down for dinner. Throughout the entire dinner all I could think of was how Felix made me feel those signs Rose said was love. I felt myself blushing as I ate, and I tried to close all thoughts relating to him.

Chan noticed me blushing and gave me a questioning look.

Oh right. I haven't told him yet. "Later" I mouthed quietly.

It seemed he understand as he was nodding his head and back to his food.

I'm in big trouble.

word count: 478 words