Chapter 1

"Yah! Ji-woo! Wake up! You're late for school!" I shot up from bed upon hearing my mum's voice ringing through my ears. I rushed to the bathroom and got ready for school.

As I was brushing my teeth, I glanced at the clock. 6.35. I was still early. I groaned; she could've spared me five minutes to sleep. But no, she did not.

I changed into my clothes.

I went down the stairs, only to be greeted by the scent of coffee, eggs and delicious French toast.

I placed my bag on the seat next to mine as I ate my breakfast quietly. My older brother then came down the stairs, sleepy-eyed as he trip over a flight of stairs.

"Pabo" I muttered under my breath, rolling my eyes.

After I had finished, I grabbed my bag and went out of the house, not caring if my brother was shouting for me to wait for him.

Plugging in my earphone, I walked to the bus. As the bus arrived, I was about to enter, when a blond haired boy about my age pushed me aside and entered instead. "Watch it" he snapped.

I glared at him and entered the bus anyways. I caught sight of the blond-haired guy who pushed me earlier and made eye contact, him being the first to look away.

Sighing, I sat at the front of the bus and hummed silently, listening to howling by Victon.

The bus finally arrived at my school. I alighted the bus, hoping to see my friends at the school gate waiting for me. There I saw Seungmin, Han, Changbin and Minho waiting for me. And as per usual, Han and Changbin were fighting, again.

I walked towards them, watching Han and Changbin pushing each other like little kids while Seungmin and Minho stood there with pained faces, clearly not wanting to be in that situation. I watched them fight with an amused face before pulling them apart.

"Ji-woo he kept telling me how my rapping sucks!" exclaimed Han. "It's a fact" Changbin retorted. I sighed, exasperated while rubbing my temples.

"You both suck." I said sarcastically. The glared at me as Seungmin and Minho bursted out in fits of laughter.

We decided to head to class if not Mrs lee would start yelling at us.

As we entered the class, we glanced at our seating arrangement. The boys were sitting next to each other, Han and Minho and Seungmin with Changbin. While I was with a guy named Felix. I stared at the paper confused. Who was Felix?

Just then, class started, and I rushed to my seat.

"Students" Mrs Lee started. "We have a new student." Excitement gasps erupted from the class. Girls questioning if it was a guy and boys wondering if it was a girl and me, just wondering who Felix is.

A blond-haired guy entered the classroom. The guy who pushed me at the bus stop. "Hi I'm Felix" he introduced.

word count: 489

a/n: i'm wayyyyy too free cos i finished my exams