chapter 7

(Ji-Woo's POV)

I was extremely angry that day, Minho invited Felix to our table when I told him clearly the other day not to. Now I was walking next to Felix, who hummed a small song.

I was trying my best to not be angry at me, but the anger seemed to fade away as Felix ran a hand through his hair.

Damn that's hot.

He noticed me staring and flashed a smile. As we approached my house, Felix shouted loudly, "Goodbye Ji-Woo!!" he was still smiling and jumping about but I didn't reply and headed straight into the house.

As I was closing the door, I heard a familiar a voice, a way too familiar voice.

"Why didn't you say bye to him?"

I whipped around. There he stood. Bang Chan. Bang freaking Chan in my house.

"CHAN!!!!" I shouted and ran forward to hug him. I could hear him chuckling as he hugged me back warmly.

"When did you come back?" I asked, not letting him go.

"Yesterday" he smiled.

"Really? Why didn't you call me"

"It's a surprise Hehe."

I was really glad that Chan came back because Minho wouldn't stop whining as he wanted to meet this legendary Bang Chan.

"I'll be here from now on. And your parents offered for me to live here as there's a spare room." He replied.

"Yay!!!!!!! Are you going to school then?" I asked curiously.

"Yea, your school."

I grinned widely as I helped Chan with his bags and into the room he was moving into.

After finally settling in, we had dinner together.

But that was when I remembered, Felix.

The next morning, Chan followed me as we took the bus to go to school and as usual, Felix was there. Chan and Felix made eye contact and they started shouting each other's name loudly, excitedly like little kids.

I looked away as people started staring, imagining I didn't know the two of them. But deep down, I was happy with this reunition of the three of us, after years.

We finally reached the school and I noticed Minho, Seungmin, Han and Changbin waiting for me at the gate.

"Chan these are my friends, Changbin, Minho, Seungmin and Han" I introduced him to them. The Five of them started talking to each other like old friends while Felix and I stood awkwardly next to each other.

"Ji-Woo!!!!" I heard voices shouting my name, I turned and saw Yuna and Rose running towards me. Yuna jumped on my back and I almost fell forward if it wasn't for my leg supporting me.

"How have you been?" rose asked politely. She looked around and noticed Felix standing there. "Hi Felix." She said blankly, trying to maintain the scowl on her pain and trying to be as polite as possible.

"Ji-Woo I miss you a lot!" Yuna said cutely as I chuckled. I hadn't been able to see them in a while as they were from a different class and spotting them in the packed cafeteria was a difficulty.

I smiled, turning around to look at Yuna but accidentally looked at Felix.

Felix and I locked eyes, I could feel our surroundings slow down. My heart beat faster. What was this feeling? Was this the feeling of love?

word count: 526