my love

You woke up asleep on his shoulder, he rested his head on top of yours as you were both asleep on the floor with your backs against the bed. You shared a blanket, you didn't want to move in case he was still asleep.

You ever so slightly moved your head and he yawned.

"Mm sorry," he got up and walked to his closet.

He took his shirt off and you got up, you turned around and put the blanket on the bed while yawning. When you turned back around he was in basketball shorts and stretching his arms.

"I'm going for a run," he announced as you grabbed your phone.

You nodded and avoided looking at him further to prevent any staring, you walked out of his dorm bedroom and he walked behind you. He grabbed a water bottle off the kitchen counter and you opened the front door and walked out of it.

You went the opposite direction then he would have to go and walked down one flight of stairs before you made it outside. Even after all that, you didn't speak about your kiss together at all. To be fair, you said you wanted him to pretend like nothing happened because you couldn't fathom the idea of him even showing an interest in you further than that.

Nor did you think it was smart for you to be in a relationship because of your personal complications so you just went on with things. You came back to your dorm to see Sasha and Mikasa passed out on the couch and you went to go take a shower.

ASHLEY POV:

"Mhm, I agree." I replied to Hitch while eating some takeout we ordered.

"Yeah, she just seems like she doesn't know how to respect boundaries y'know? Like if you told her Eren has a girlfriend why was she even still hanging out with him? That's so odd," Hitch replied.

"Maybe I'll talk to Historia about it. I dunno,"

"Good idea. I think I'll invite Eren out for dinner tonight and you can invite Jean? Double date sounds okay?" Hitch suggested.

"Yep. I'll text Jean now," I replied before grabbing my phone.

Hitch stood up and grabbed her wallet so she could head for the door. She left and I texted Jean to suggest what we'd do tonight. I contemplated on texting Historia but she was bad at replying so I decided to go catch up with her at her cheer practice.

I grabbed my jacket and rushed out the door to catch her before her practice ended, I ran out to the building right by the football field, it was a vacant gym that they often had college cheer practice in.

I pushed it open and saw Historia giving instructions right before they all cut for a water break.

"Hey! Historia!"

"Mm- Hey Ashley. What's wrong?"

"I can't come say hi?" I asked while standing in front of her.

"You literally onlyyyyyy come to me when you have a problem that you want me to fix. So just get to it,"

"Fine. I need you to throw like a big ass party at your girl's house. Only invite the guys in Welsh Grey Building, do that thing where you make it mandatory and everybody just listens! Then invite anyone else you want but nobody from the 400 building." I insisted sternly.

"Mmhm. What do I get out of wasting my money on you? Not doing anything for anyone unless I get something in return."

"What do you want?"

"I want bunny socks. Deal?"

"Deal. Thanks, Historia!"  I turned around with my hands in my jacket and walked toward the door to leave.