birth 1

Kagome P.O.V
" 1....2....3 PUSH" says lady Kaede as she helps me give birth to my first child.
"AAAAAHHHHH" I scream as I give one final push and out comes my first child
"WHATS HAPPING IN THERE" yells Inuyasha from outside Keade's hut
"Inuyasha you don't yell when there's a baby near" says Sango while she wraps my little daughter in a light pink blanket
" what..."he says then barges into the small hut. His eyes instantly fill with tears of happines , he takes our daughter from Sango and holds her close to his chest and she coos gently at him.
"Hey what am I chopped liver" I say weakly
"Oh" says Inuyasha as he gives our daughter to Sango, and puts my head in his lap then takes my hand.
" how you doing" he asks
"Tired" i wisper everyone chuckled
"So what ya gonna name her" asks a full grown Shippo
" um I don't know what do you think inu"
I ask looking up at him
" how about Alex" replies Inuyasha
" no, she doesn't look like an Alex " I reply and plus she kinda looks like inutoshia like 50℅ expept for the demon marks.
" how bout Kaylyn" I say
" I like it but she doesn't look like a Kaylyn" says Inuyasha stroking my forehead
" how about Jasmine " says Inuyasha looking excited as he takes our daughter , Jasmine, in his arms.
"I love it, may I hold her" I ask looking at Inuyasha with an amused smile on my face.
" oh yeah sure" he replies sheepliy every one in the hut let's out a small chuckle.
My daughter has black hair with a stripe of white on the right side and her ears are just like Inuyasha except there black and the left one has a white spot on it, it almost takes up the whole ear. I smile down at her and then I relize how tired I am, I hand Jasmine back to Inuyasha and curl up and fall asleep with my head still in his lap.

Inuyasha P.O.V
"Sweet dreams Kagome....." I wisper into her fluffy black dog ear as she drifts off into a warm slumber.( Inuyasha turned Kagome into a half demon when the got married. Well actually she was turned when they mated but everyone found out the next day °w°)
"So Inuyasha how you gonna feel when she's a teenager" asks Miroku putting his arm around Sango's shoulder kissing her on the cheek
"Oh no, crap" he says after he sat Jasmine in her cradle.
Everyone let's out a quiet laugh, carful not to wake Kagome or Jasmine.