18

"What's your name?"

"Jasmine, but most people call me Jaz, whats yours?"

"Yusei"

"hai Yusei"

"Hi. i should go"
"Wait!" i grabbed his hand. not knowing why. he turns to me, his big blue eyes staring at me

"you can stay here tonight, Shessomaru wont mind"

"you sure?"

"Positive"i smile and take his hand again.

"ok" we walk to his room and we walk in. we lay in the bed

"am i your girlfreind?" i ask

"your in my bed arnt you?" he smiles. i blush

"I Love you Jazz"
"I love you too, Yusei"

Yusei POV

we race to the castle. A-Un breaks the door down and we see Jazz sitting on the throne.

"JAZZ!!" i yell and run up. she waves her hand and i get thrown back.

Setsuko:"Jasmine isnt here anymore" she cackles. i stare at her

(no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no) i fall to my knees and she cackles. she stands up and grabs my chin.

"oh such big sad blue eyes, tell me. you were gonna marry her. have maybe three kids with her. and live in Neo Domino with her in a house with a big backyard where your kids and maybe a dog could play. so sad when dreams die. so sad when Love dies. her burning desire for you still shows itself. i can give you that life with her, all you need to do is kiss me." she smiles and pulls my face closer to hers. i want to resist. i want my Jazz back...... can i really be with her if i just break my vow to Jazz once........ id spend the rest of my life trying to make it up to her. id do it happily knowing we were together.

"you know you want this Yusei. one little kiss. and she'll be yours again" she smiles. She pets my cheek and her lips hover over mine.

Inuyasha:"YOU BITCH!!" he yells and slashes her face. she screams out and holds her wound.

Setsuko:"I gave you a chance to live. now you just threw that chance away" they start to fight.

"Yusei....." i hear a whisper come from behind the throne. i get up and walk, Zombie like to the voice. it sounds so sweet, so caring.

"Yusei... im not gone....." i look behind the thrown. the necklace that she was born with. the one that made her do the most annoying thing ever. lays there a dim glow coming from it.

'Yusei... My love....... im not done..... fighting......" i gently pick up the necklace. It glows a little brighter. It feels warm. Its gives off the slight aroma of jasmine..... I hold it against my chest and sniff.
"Don't cry..... Please..... It'll all be alright"
"Your gone!!" i fall to my knees. I relize i haven't cried since Martha died. A single tear falls down my face.
" not gone..... That's still me..... But....supressed. Put.....necklace....around her neck......" i look at the beaded necklace.
(how can this simple object bring her back.) i hold it close against my chest. It feels warm.
"We'll be together....... I promise......" i take a shaky breath. I feel a hand touch my face. But when i look up theres no one there. I stifle a sob and hold it tighter.

"My love...... Its wont be easy........ Have dad and Shesshomaru..... Hold her down....... Ten seconds..... I love you" the glow dims a bit. I wipe my face and stand up.
"INUYASHA!! SHESSOMARU!! HOLD HER DOWN, I HAVE A PLAN!!" i yell and run in. They pin her down and i run in and throw the necklace on her. She screams
"NO!! YOU WON'T WIN!!' she throws us off. We all hit the walls. She rips the necklace off and throws it aside. She touches her chest and growls.
"That bitch still isnt dead?! Ugh" she walks over and picks up the necklace. She smiles and tries to break it.

"NO!!" i run in. But before i can grab it from her, she breaks it. A bright light. So bright even sheilding out eyes does little. Glows. We all get thrown back into the walls again. My vision gets spotty. I grip my head. Screams ring out as the light gets brighter. I hide my face as best i can. I get a warm feeling through out my body.
"I love you Yusei. Ill see you when i wake up....." i feel a soft pair of lips touch mine. I try to kiss back but the light fades and dissapears. After i swear hours my vision returns. I shake my head and look around. Jasmine.....or what i hope is her. Is laying on the ground. I stumble over and take her in my arms. I breath in her sweet scent.
"Jasmine...." i sniff. Her breathing is shallow.
"I-is it her?" Inuyasha asks. Still shaking his head and trying to clear his vision.
"I-i think so......" i hold her tightly. Her breathing is really shallow.
"She is going to die if we dont get her to a healer. You have those in Neo domino right?" Shessomaru ask acting calm. I nod and pick her up. A-un flies in and i set Jazz on his back. I jump on and we all run/fly there. We get to the hospital and the doctors take her. Inuyasha holds me back as they take her to surgery.
"Let me go!!" i wealky fight back. He shakes his head. Another doctor looks us over and says we just need rest. I pace in the lobby,
Shessomaru had sent A-Un for Kagome. I pace and try to calm myself.
Doctor:"Um... The people who came in with the young deamon girl?" i turn to him and Inuyasha stands up.
"She...... She's alive.... But she's in a coma..... Nothing any more anyone can do..... Its all up to her now. She sustained alot of wounds.... Healing will take a long time....Room six" he sighs and walks away. I grip my head
(no no no no no no no no no no no no) inuyahsa puts a hand on my shoulder which i throw off.

I get up and go to her room. I open the door and fall to my knees. She hooked up to so many machines...... Her breathing is shallow..... I hide my face as tears fall.
"I have her back.... Yet she is so far......" i sob.
I've fallen so hard...... Can i come back. Can i go on......no......i need her....I'll always need her

Not the final chapter. But maybe the next. Well see.