I promise.

Suzuya Juuzou x Motherly!Reader

No romance. The reader is older than Juuzou. But not really old, probably just around her mid 20's or so. But you can use your imagination if ya want :3

×××××××××××××

I was a member of the Ghoul Restaurant. I didn't like watching these "pets" kill humans. I don't care much for humans, but I don't like watching them go insane & killing their own kind...

I pity them.

There was one I often worried about though. His name was Juuzou, well that was the name given to him by Big Madam. I hated her so much.

She lets me visit him sometimes though. She's so stupid~

Tonight she invited me. I wonder what for?

I walked into her room & saw a girlish figure. I looked closer & noticed that it was Juuzou! She enjoyed dressing him up.

"Ah! Hello (Name)! Doesn't Rei-chan look wonderful?" Madam asks me.

I decide to play along,"Yes, very lovely."

She nods,"Rei-chan please greet our guest. It's polite."

Juuzou turns around & smiles sweetly,"Good evening,(Name)-chan!"

His angelic face glowed, his red eyes complimented that white hair of his. He wore a white dress with a big bow on the front, which was also white. He looks too beautiful,almost doll-like.

I smile back at him,"Good evening,Juuzou."

Madam pats his head roughly,"Good boy~"

"Um, why did you invite me?" I asked a bit uneasy.

"Right! I want your help "training" Rei-chan. You're alright with that, aren't you?" She asks grinning. Ugh, those braces...

What should I do? I don't want to hurt Juuzou...

"I actually have plans tonight. My apologies, Madam." I lied.

"I see...you may leave then. I'll just have to do things myself!" She exclaims.

I quickly leave, I don't want to cause conflict with a ghoul like her. I am pretty strong, but it's safer to be on her good side.

As I walked away I started to feel guilt for leaving him there.

"AAAAAGHHH!"

Juuzou's screams...they sounded far worse than usual.

I slammed the door open to see Madam performing a castration on Juuzou...how awful.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled angrily at Madam.

She grins wildly,"What does it look like? I'm turning Rei-chan into a girl! Haha!"

"Stop it! Stop it!" I screamed, I felt my kagune come out.

Madam looked up at me,"Don't tell me you're going to fight me? I'm more powerful than you!"

She's right...I relax & bring in my kagune.

Madam then drags Juuzou into his cell. I wait & watch her leave. As soon as I saw no trace of her, I open his cell.

"Juuzou please don't be scared. I'll take care of you. I promise." I say to him gently.

He nods tears still falling down his face,"It hurts...it hurts so much."

I wrap my arms around his small body,"The pain will go away...I promise. Let me clean you up first though, I don't want you getting sick."

After I've cleaned up Juuzou, I give him a kiss on his forehead.