Chapter 12

5 years later.

Eda's POV:

It's been 4 years and 364 days since Serkan and I got married, let's just say these last four years have been crazy but magical. After we got married we went to the Maldives and spent our honeymoon there. It was the most beautiful time, we got to take romantic strolls around the beach, star gaze. That was one of my favorite moments after getting married but the top one moment will definitely be when we heard our baby girl Alara's first cry once she was born. Alara has been a tough child to take care of, she has my stubbornness along with Serkan's perfection. Handling that on top of work is just a big rollercoaster ever since Serkan left. He had a business trip in Italy and since one of us needed to stay here to take care of our office in Istanbul things have been crazy. Luckily, I had all my friends and family to help take care of me during this time.

Serkan's POV:

Life has been amazing, my life has never been the same ever since Eda gave birth. Being a dad is a wonderful experience. It's definitely challenging sometimes, especially lately when Alara starts to get in trouble. Alara has been going through a phase where she wants a lot of attention that we try to give her the most of but we still have to manage work. One day Alara started yelling and jumping on the bed wanting for ice cream and Eda was just not in the right headspace, so she yelled at Alara. Ever since then we have always learned to keep a specific time spot available for Alara to do whatever she wants so that she always has the attention that she wants and deserves. Right now I'm supposed to be in Italy but let's just say that I miss my wife and daughter a lot, so I called Leyla and had her book my private jet back to Istanbul. Before we took off I had messaged Eda that I will be in a meeting and I will call her when I'm free. Now I'm boarding the plane we are supposed to be taking off in a couple of minutes, luckily it's only a 2 hour and 40 minute ride.

Writer's POV:

Serkan had finally landed in Istanbul and was on his way to surprise Eda and Alara but when he arrived he wasn't ready for the scene in front of him. Eda was on the couch and Alara was standing in front of her telling her "I hate you I wish dad was here instead" while Eda just started to cry and whispered to herself "why am I a bad mother". At that point Serkan couldn't stand watching any longer so he walked to the side of the couch where neither Eda or Alara were paying attention. He sat down next to Eda and pulled her into a side hug, then started whispering sweet things while stroking her hair to calm her down. Once she calmed down Eda gave Serkan a deep hug and thanked him, then decided to go make dinner. While Eda was making dinner Serkan decided to have a talk with Alara.

Serkan's POV:

It hurt me very much to see Eda in this state, she is trying her best but I can tell that what Alara said hurt her very much. No mother, no matter what happened, should hear her daughter telling her "I hate you". So after Eda left I decided to take control of the situation and talk with Alara. "Alara sweetie come here". She walked nervously over to me and was looking down. I took her and placed her on my lap because no matter how upset I was with her she was still a child. "Why did you say that to your mom, sweetie?", "I'm sorry dad but she was just yelling at me and she made me mad but I didn't mean to make her upset or cry". I looked at her face and I could see her start to tear up. I pulled her in my embrace and told her "you should apologize to your mom, she feels really bad but what you said really hurt her". Alara looked at me scared but nodded and pulled my hand to go with her. I walked with her to the kitchen and stood by the doorway. She looked back at me but I just nodded to her. I watched her as she walked inside and hugged Eda while she kept apologizing. Eda looked at me and smiled then knelt down to Alara and gave her a hug and kiss saying "I'm not mad at you sweetie, don't ever think that but please don't go all crazy like that". We all laughed and then went to have dinner.

Writer's POV:

Eda and Serkan's life was going pretty well after that they would fight or have their issues about Alara, work, or stuff going on between them personally but they would make up right away. They never let anything come in their way or take over their family. Alara was happy with everything, especially the fact that she was going to be an older sister now. Eda was 4 months pregnant with their second child. Her mood swings were not easy to deal with but neither of them could have asked for anything better. Their lives were amazing, they had a wonderful life and family. Neither one of them could've thought that one party created by Ferit could lead to this but they wouldn't want it any other way.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Thank you all so much for reading this story, I had a wonderful time writing. I'm sorry for not being as active lately but I will be from now on. This was the last chapter of this story but I will be continuing to write on the Edser One Shot story. This book wouldn't have gone by the way it is if it wasn't for all of you so thank you so much.

See you soon! ❤️