Chapter 3:-

You were finally home, sitting on couch. You were really thankful that you were finally home and free from that shorty who made you clean his whole office room. Amd right now you felt like killing him.

But then on the other hand, you were happy that you got a job. You thought of calling your family and telling them about it. Thinking of calling them, you just realized, it's been so long since you didn't call them. You were just too busy in your abusive life.

You stood up from the sofa you were sitting on, and grabbed the cordless phone. You dialed their number, and as soon as the bell started ringing, you sat back at the sofa.

"Hello" your mother answered. You gulped hard.

"Mom" you called out your voice shaking and low.

"Sweet heart, where have you been?" Your mom said.

"Mom I'm so sorry I didn't called you for so long, I was just too busy in my work" Your voice was so low.

"It's okay sweetie, don't worry about it" your mother sounded soft. "So is Vick treating you nice?"

"Yes, he's really kind" you lied, your tears at the verge of dripping down.

"I told you people can change" your mother sounded so cheerful.

"Mom, I have a job now" you said, a small smile appeared on your lips but your tears still running down your cheeks.

"Really?" Your mother said, her voice filled with happiness "where is this job?"

"I'm working where Vick works." Your voice was broken, now you were sure that your mother noticed that you were crying. "It's really huge office, this is just to experience so later I have no objections when I take my offcial job"

"Why are you crying (F/n)?" You mother sounded concerned.

"No, I'm not crying upon a sad reason, I'm just really happy, you know Tears of joy" you lied.

"You think I can believe that?" Your mother said. "Tell me what's the matter? Right now"

"Is Vick hurting you? Tell me what happened" your mother said worrisome in her voice.

"Mom, it's nothing bad, I promise" your throat went dry.

"Sweet heart, you know I'm your mother and mothers can figure out their child is sad no matter how much that child tries to deny, and it's mother's responsibility to cheer up their child" your mother comforted you. "(F/n) I love you so much, I can't let my baby girl be hurt, so just quit playing dumb with mommy and answer my question. Why are you sad?"

You sighed, hoping Vick won't hear you. "Okay fine, Mom Vick is-" as soon as you were going to complete, Vick snatched the phone from your hand and threw it on the ground with high force, causing it to break.

You gasped and backed away from his tensed body. You looked up at him in fear, your tears still flowing.

He grabbed your arm and pulled you up from your sitting position. You closed your eyes and waited for pain to hit at your body.

"Didn't I told you not tell anyone about this?" He roughly shook you, saying it roughly but his voice not so high.

All you did was sqeal in pain, the grip on you arm was so tight.

"I'm sorry" you somehow let that exit your lips. But before you even knew it. He had slapped across your face so deadly that your neck receive a harsh jerk and then you felt nausea rising up.

"Just because saying sorry is free, you can't keep using it, hear me?" He spitted at you.

He then dragged you and pushed you in the store room.

"This is your punishment, you will not get food nor water for the night" he harshly slammed the door, you flinched at the noise. You had no bravery left to argue with him. He took it all away.

Too bad there was no light, but good thing that you weren't scared of dark. You just thought about it, your family and his family had a deal, if you runaway well then your family will be the one suffering the punishment and if you just tell the police about it, they will be hypnotised by the amount of money his parents have, and if you stay, you won't watch your family suffer.

The most horrible thing you were most afraid of was 'what if they kill my family without letting anyone notice, or maybe hide there bodies away after killing them?'

You shook your head, subsiding the dreadful thought. You were scared now, really scared. You didn't want that to happen. You can't even tell anyone, you don't seem to find anyone trustworthy except your parents.

...well not anymore