Prologue

After Doug had returned from Momma Bears realm he and Bierce hoped that Malak wouldn't follow, but he appeared at the portal.

Malak: Bierce you must stop what your doing.

Bierce: Too late demon we are ever closer to completing the ring alter.

Malak: Mortal listen if she completes that alter she have power greater than even me.

Bierce: Well duh demon that's the point.

Malak: She's using you to her advantage you must listen to me.

Bierce: OH SHUT UP DEMON!

Bierce summed Dread Ducky's, but they looked different than the one's Doug had seen. Their wings had those grabbers that are supposed to be in their mouths. The duck's swarmed Malak, he tried to escape, but Bierce had made these duck's out of sliver.

Bierce: How's it feel demon?

Doug: BIERCE STOP!

Bierce: What mortal?

Doug: Your out of control.

Bierce: Don't you want him dead just as bad as I want him.

Doug: Sure, but we're after the ring pieces not his life.

Bierce: You mean your siding with him?

Doug: Only if he's telling the truth.

Bierce than summed a crystal portal underneath Doug.

Bierce: Well you caught me. My plan is to conquer all the demon realms. Now thanks to you Doug, I have the power to create my own soilders to find the ring pieces for me. NOW BE GONE!

Doug than fell through the portal and blacked out.