⚠ Chapter 3 ⚠

I felt a light Sucking on the side of my neck, he moved closer, and started attacking my collar bone with love bites, I gave him more room. I had to clamp down on my tongue with my teeth to suppress a moan. He pulled back and I could hear quiet panting.
"does that prove my love for you?"
He quickly spun me around looking into my eyes for a split second and pulled me on top of his hips making them grind together.
I felt a poking, we were both hard. This time I did moan but it was kind of quiet because I had the back of my wrist over my mouth. I don't think he heard it. I was wrong.
"I want to hear those pretty sounds of yours kakyoin" he said sturnly opening his eyes and pulling my hand away and kissing it. I felt my whole body heat up. One of his hands was on my thigh and the other back on my hip. I leaned forward and rolled my hips up and down, this time a loud groan was coming from jotaro and he let his head fall back. I had no clue what I was doing but it seemed to give him pleasure so I continued. He looked at me with lust filled eyes.

Without warning, he stood up gripping my butt I squeaked and clung on for dear life, wrapping my legs tightly around his hips.
"what are you doing?!"
the water cascaded down our bodies fusing together at our contact.
"I'm making the next move, princess"
I felt flustered, especially after that seductive tone. I took this position to my advantage and started playing, licking and bitting his nipple, I knew they were sensitive so it would be an easy way for pay back on the sudden move.
I stared up to see jojo's face flourished crimson, he was probably preventing himself from moaning.

He kicked open the half closed door with his foot and flung me down on the bed, pinning himself over me.
"now now, you can't expect me to not go further after that dirty move"
"are you sure your not too drunk for this jotaro? I mean to said you love me, you must be very drunk" I rambled
"it's not a joke kakyoin, I do love you I'm not that drunk.. I swear" he looked like he was about to cry. I knew he was VERY drunk and wouldn't know anything of it in the morning which made me sad but I chose to play along not wanting a crying jojo to deal with.
"alright if you say so"  his mood quickly lightened, back to being the confident jotaro from before. He bent down and gave me a rough kiss on the lips, I kissed back almost straight away parting my lips letting him in, his warm tongue mingling with mine. He tasted like booze.

His hands roamed around my body and mine were entangled in his hair that supprisingly had no hat, I assumed it was attached to his head or something which I know sounds stupid but he literally never takes it off!
I felt his slightly chapped lips leave mine and move to down to my jaw and part of my neck that he couldnt reach earlier, damn I'm going to have to wear a very high turtle neck tomorrow.
Tomorrow, he won't recall tonight, it will go back to normal apart from the fact that I'll know what happened for the rest of my life, torture. Jotaro noticed I had tensed up and pulled away, his eyes boring into mine.
"what's wrong, do you not like it?"
"no no, I do like it, love it even, " I placed my hand on the side of his face rubbing it slightly with my thumb.
"I just hate the fact that you probably won't remember tonight- and.. I really do like you jotaro, I can't even explain"
"well I don't think I'll forget, if I do at least let me make you feel good tonight"
"that's sweet joot" he smiled a giddy smile.
"now where was I?" he went to my chest moving down planting kisses all over me.

He got lower and I felt hot breath against my hard dick. He slowly licked up to my slit playing around and teasing me. He Suddenly took all of me in and bobbed up and down, occasionally running his teeth lightly around it. My moans filled the room. I was so close to climaxing. He abruptly stopped and kissed my tip.
"ah-ah-ah, I can't have you cuming yet, there's so much more to do~"
He placed one hand on my inner thigh and stuck two fingers in my mouth twirling them around, I sucked on them. I was confused, was this meant to turn me on? or was it just a gay thing? Well I soon found out as he snatched his fingers out, spread my legs, my knees on either side of my chest and stuck one of the lubricated fingers in my ass. I yelped and tensed quickly squirming at the sudden pain,grabbing the sheets.
"kakyoin, you need to relax otherwise it will be more painful, I'm not going to go to fast as I know it's your first time, it's mine too" he mumbled the last bit. The delinquent jotaro kujo has never had sex?! Really!?
I listened to jotaro and relaxed. It was a lot less painful and he added a second finger making me wince a bit, he noticed and started sucking my neck giving me fresh hickeys trying to distract me from the pain, It worked and I felt pleasure kicking in. He started curling his fingers and scissoring in side me making sure I was fully prepared for his, err let's say rather large cock. He stopped and looked at me as if asking if he should continue. I nodded hastily bitting my lip.
"I can't hear you, use your voice" He slid his fingers out and I whined at the loss of contact.
" I want youu"  I moaned loudly
"oh yeah.., you want me? to do what?" He gripped harder on my hips, sure to leave marks tomorrow. I glared into his eyes.
"I want you to fuck me so hard I won't walk tomorrow" my legs clung around his torso and tugged hard, I now felt somthing much larger at my entrance. I was panicking but was soothed by jotaro's sloppy kiss as he pushed in more. I dug my nails into his back trying to deal with the pain. I soon felt fully adjusted and shoved back on to jojo so that he could start moving. Slow thrusts sent sparks up my spine. I complained after a couple of minutes making him pick up the pace. The room was feeling very heated with our love and sexual desire. Beads of sweat were sticking my abdomen, mixing with jotaro's. He kissed me, smashing our mouths together. He pulled out, flipping me over so I was on my stomach then rammed back into me. I made such a lewd moan as my eyes rolled back, drool rolling down my chin. I heard jojo groan and penetrate that good spot again. I wanted more. I decided to push back into his hips to go beyond. I continued to do this for many thrusts.
"wha.. *pant*.. nt...*pant*.. to top?.. *pant*" he sounded very tired so I answered him by slamming backwards harder and tightened around his member.
"nngghh" A beautifully deep moan spread around the room and the sexual delight distracted him enough for me to pull forward, half twist around and flip him on his back. This time I pinned him down.

I quickly positioned myself on his dick, hands on his chest, going all the way down to his base. I played with his nipples again considering the reaction I got last time was immaculate. I slid up then slammed back down. I repeatd this action, occasionally clenching my ass to create more friction and in turn cause pleasure. I kissed all over jotaro's body, giving him the hickeys this time. I could feel precum leaking from my dick. After about a minute, I felt a hot pooling sensation inside me screaming to be released.
"let's.. *huff*, cum.. Together Jo..jo" I was also breathing heavily and gave in completely as he started touching my member again
"jotttaroo mmn~" I came in his hand and soon heard,
"mhhg noriaki~" My first name?!
I felt warm liquid shoot inside of me as I continued my moan .

I flopped down on top of him, my breathing irregular. He licked his fingers and swallowed. As I watched, the top of my ears returned the same red as ten seconds ago. Neither of us had the energy to get up. He kissed my forehead and played with my hair. All I heard was.
"Good night nori, I love you"
I fell asleep within a matter of seconds falling into a deep slumber.