Chapter 8

We arrived outside a familiar place.
"oh! This is were we met you, polnareff!" We all sat round our table and chatted about the memories of this country that we had. Luckily, nobody could see the hickeys and bite marks on kakyoin because he still had some foundation from when he used to hide his scars on his eyes. I couldn't help but stare lovingly at him. Hold on. I noticed what looked like a pastel purple strap. No, he didn't, he has the lingerie on?! I quickly turned my attention to the rest of the table and a waitress came over to order us some food.
"I'll have siu mai filled with pork and soy sauce."
"I'll have the same but filled with fish please"
Everyone else ordered and the waitress left. I was bored so I decided to place my hand on kakyoin's thigh, this made him jolt upright and clear his throat. He carried on talking about arty things to avdol, polnareff and my mom, my grandpa was listening and occasionally humming as if he was agreeing. I massaged nori's leg and slid my hand further between his thighs, getting close to his crotch which was starting to tent his trousers. He quickly snatched my grasp and stomped down on my foot, careful to use his heel. I made a small squeal and everyone looked at me confused, I pulled my hat as far down over my eyes as possible hiding my embarrassment.
"what" I monotonly said. Their eyes widened slightly, worried that I was about to beat the shit out of them but our food arrived and saved their arses.

When we got out of the restaurant and started walking back. I grabbed kakyoin's hand and he looked up at me with a smile. I leant down to his ear and whispered.
"if you can walk right now after yesterday, you will definitely not be able to tomorrow"
Kakyoin look slightly confused. I pinged the lavender strap with my free hand. His face went a deep red.
"how do you-"
"I found it when I was looking for some clothes for you"
Kakyoin blushed furiously and heirophant came out to hit me on the head with a tentacle.
"ow what was that for?"
"that was for trying to get into my pants, you thought I wore this for nothing"
I blinked, processing what nori had said. I whispered in his ear and smirked,
"feeling a little feisty today, if that's how you want it then you'll definitely be getting it, just you wait" i stood upright, pretending nothing happened.
Just you wait noriaki, just you wait.