SHORT 12: FUN GAME GONE WRONG!

In Nana's room.

We see Negataros, En, Hikage, Banjo, and Third gathered together in Nana's room because they got invited to a game from Nana.

"Okay, the game is called... 'What's the worst secret you done to a friend in this room that they don't know about'." Nana announced with a smirk causing Second, Third, Banjo, Hikage, and En to freeze hearing this.

"Um Nana, that game sounds too dangerous for us to play." En told his successor with a sweat drop.

"And what's with the long name of this game, plus this isn't even a game." Banjo added with Hikage agreeing beside him.

"Come on guys I love secrets." Negataros pleaded before turning his head away hiding his evil smirk.

'For me to blackmail you guys in the future, hehehehehe.' Negatatoros thought laughing mischievously before turning his head back to the others.

''Let's play." Negataros said with a smirk.

"Are my predecessors really afraid spilling their secrets?" Nana asked as En, Banjo, Hikage, Third, and Second made a fake laughs for a few seconds until...

"How do you play?" En, Banjo, Hikage, Third, and Second asked in unison.

"I spin the wheel with your names on it and whoever it lands on the arrow, has to spill their secrets." Nana explained spinning the wheel with their names on it, as everyone in the room are anxious and excited to see who it gonna lands on as the arrow then lands on to the 'Second User' name in the wheel.

"Second!" Negataros, Banjo, En, Hikage, Third shouted in unison excitedly.

"Ah great, okay um... soldier I have a secret to tell you, but please forgive me after this." Second told him.

"Don't worry whatever secrets you have in store to tell me, I'll forgive you." Third reassured.

"Alright here's a good secret, remember that girl we met at the bar that you had a crush on when we're still alive?" Second asked.

"Yeah, why." Third asked him back.

"Okay, well she gave me a note saying that she liked you, but I threw it away and never told you. Cuz I have a crush on her too, OOHHHH!!!" Second told his successor before pointing at him then makes a smile on his face, and this cause the Third to stand up from his seat in anger as everyone in the room are looking at him standing.

"Oh boy, he's dead now..." Negataros said before tossing one popcorn from the air and caught it with his mouth then eating it.

Meanwhile with Yoichi.

Yoichi is seen walking down the Hallway on his way to Nana's room because he got invited to the game as well.

"I hope i'm not late for the game that Nana invited us to play in her room, wonder what game we're going to play, I'm so excited." Yoichi said as he then arrives in front of Nana's front door, he was about to knock on her door when suddenly...

"SHE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE YOU BASTARD, RAHHHH!" Third yelled angrilly on the top of his lungs as Yoichi heard Third user's loud voice inside Nana's room.

"Eh, what's going on, WHOA!?" Yoichi shouted in surpised as he moved out of the way because the Third tackled Second breaking down Nana's door then starts choking him in anger.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, YOU FxCKING BASTARD, I'M GONNA CHOKE YOU TO DEATH!" Third user yelled angrily at him while choking him to death.

''You can't do that, i'm death already!" Second argued while trying to get out of his choke hold.

"THEN I'LL KILL YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME, EVEN WHEN WE'RE IN THE DOMAIN OF THE WORLD OF VESTIGE!'' Third argued increasing his choke as Hikage, En and Banjo run over to them trying to break them up.

"HEY, GUYS QUIT IT!'' Banjo yelled while trying to break them up.

"CALM DOWN, THIRD!" En yelled while trying to break them up as well, Yoichi then looks at them in shocked blinking his eyes in confusion as he quickly turn his head to Nana's room, seeing her and Negataros are watching them fight from behind.

"Or we can play a different game." Nana suggested.

"Nah, let's continue playing this game, this is the best game ever." Negataros said before grabbing a handful of popcorn with his hand then eating it, En turns to Negataros quickly looking at him raising his hand in a 'seriously pose' and continues breaking Third and Second apart with Banjo and Hikage.

"Ok, what did I miss?" Yoichi asked confusingly.

"WE'LL EXPLAIN LATER, AND PLEAS3 HELP US BREAK THESE TWO APART." Hikage informed while trying to break Second and Third apart.

''Um...sure ok." Yoichi said with a sweat drop and decided to help them out.

End.

SHORT 13: LEARNING NEW LANGUANGE IS HARD...